Produktthread: "Snap" - Gehäuse Version 2.0!

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

turdsurfer

Neuer Benutzer
Just a tip: I think it's a good idea to glue a small plexiglass window over the LCD display hole.
Why?: because yesterday I hit a cable and it knocked the camera box off the quadcopter. The camera box fell 2m and landed on the dirt and a stone broke the LCD display of my GoPro 3 Black Edition. That was bad luck. The good luck was that my Goliath landed in a soft bush and remained undamaged.

Google translation:
Nur ein Tipp: Ich denke, es ist eine gute Idee, einen kleinen Leim Plexiglasscheibe über das LCD-Display Loch.
Warum: weil ich gestern traf ein Kabel und es klopfte die Kamera vor der Box quadcopter. Die Kamera Box fiel 2m und landete auf dem Schmutz und ein Stein brach das LCD Display meines GoPro 3 Black Edition. Das war Pech. Das Glück war, dass meine Goliath in einem weichen Busch gelandet und blieb unbeschädigt.

Felias

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi dude,

ah, thats a pity with your crash and the broken LCD :-( actually i could think of a way to offer a protection for the LCD as well (though it really must be bad luck if something pushes is exactly at that location). Maybe i'll add something for a future version. I bet this happens only once in a lifetime, so i'm pretty sure you should be good from now on ;-)

Best wishes,
Nic

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten