AUAV-X2 - Ein echter, kompat. Mini PIXHAWK aus Bulgarien!

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Barracdil,
If the Google translated your post correctly, not all of the 433MHz receivers/telemetry are affected by the TPS63061....just a few of them. The problem is that we can't guess whether a client is using such receiver/telemetry or not. This is the reason to decide to give up from TPS63061.

Barracdil

Erfahrener Benutzer
No, I just complained about your change because of ONE guy having problems ;) I am using 433Mhz Temeletry with a 8V BEC without any problems. And from what I know some other guys here use something like that too.. The use of a wide range of voltage was imho a big advantage for the AUAVX2

Upgrade 08/15

Erfahrener Benutzer
I'm using the auav with a redundant bec and therefore 5v + 6v. A connected 433mhz telemtry module seems to work just fine, didn't test it's range tho.

I had bought the auav also even if only like 5v-5.5v input were possible but to have this redundancy by using just some bec that are lying around is pretty awsome.

Der auf den mein link verweist und die folgende, die sich darauf beziehen und den auav betreffen:

Paul,
I've figured out why your battery failsafe is not working!* Your pixhawk claims it's connected to USB.* The battery failsafe will not trigger if the vehicle's connected by USB.* We added this check specifically because people were getting annoyed by their battery failsafe triggering during bench testing & setup.
The dataflash logs shows this in two places, the easiest way to check is to look at the POWR message's flags field which has a bitmask holding how the pixhawk is powered.**The bits are defined on the mavlink common page here (search for MAV_POWER_STATUS).* bit 2 (i.e. 2^2 = 4) is set meaning it's powered by USB.* The usb-connected status is also held as bit 9 of the DU32 message.
If the pixhawk is actually not connected by USB then I'd recommend an RMA with 3DR (assuming it's a 3DR board).* We've seen one other case where the board incorrectly thought it was connected to USB - it's a hardware issue so best to replace the board.

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 1973

Gast
pew... so 260€ ausgegeben fc,gps,air radio (ohne zoll ma schauen was da noch kommt)
doch garnicht so günstig :) hoffe das läuft gut.

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 1973

Gast
genau nur HK ( sin ca 90€ da ich noch n frsky empfänger brauchte... )
extrem gut wie klasse die pixhawk mit dem zusammen arbeit.
SBUS <-> RC (1-8 kanal)
RSSI <-> SBUS ( Rssi)
Smart Port <-> ? <-> Serial (telemetrie)

beim letzten Punkt muss ich mich noch genau informieren.
http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/co...telemetry-landingpage/common-frsky-telemetry/
Teilweise wird da mit zwei wandlern gearbeitet und teilweise einfach mit einem Arduino...

hulk

PrinceCharming
Das eine ist teensy.....etwas gefrickel.Das andere ist native unterstützung durch arducopter...wahrscheinlich ab 3.3....im aktuellen beta mp ist es nicht auswählbar.
Rssi funktioniert, heute getestet mit einem d4r....könnte man eventuell in den bildern hier drauf hinweisen.
Im übrigen habe ich hoffnung das du die protokollunterstützung deines storm32 testest und mal auf deutsch erklärst, was es bringt. :)

Man kann im Missionplanner angeben, ob die Daten von der FC im Mavlink Format oder im FrSky Format ausgegeben werden sollen. Wenn Du den Empfänger direkt anschließen willst und die Ausgabe auf FrSky konfigurierst, musst du den Wandler nehmen, damit das Signal passend gewandelt/invertiert wird. Alternativ kannst Du auch die Mavlink Ausgabe nehmen und die Konvertierung von Mavlink zu FrSky durch einen Arduino/Teensy vornehmen lassen.

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten