SPAM Mails

S

sunrider

Gast
Guten Morgen zusammen.
Seit 2 Tagen erhalte ich mehrmals täglich Mails mit folgendem Inhalt:
[size=x-small]Hello my dear,
Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Rachel Koneh and my contact address is ([email protected])
I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well I come in contact with your profile today at www.fpv-community.de and I loved it, I think we can click together as one body and soul.

Please I will appreciate if you can use my mail address to contact me directly to my mailbox and at the same time I will show you my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to know that distance ,race or religion is never a barrier in the course of love.

Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I hope favorably to get your reply, contact me with this email address above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there.
Yours sincerely,
Rachel Koneh...
[email protected]
[/size]
Hat diese Mail noch jemand bekommen?

Sunny

Steveone78

Erfahrener Benutzer
[size=x-small]Hello my dear,
Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Rachel Koneh and my contact address is ([email protected])
I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well I come in contact with your profile today at(www.fpv-community.de ) and I loved it, I think we can click together as one body and soul.

Please I will appreciate if you can use my mail address to contact me directly to my mailbox and at the same time I will show you my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to know that distance ,race or religion is never a barrier in the course of love.

Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I hope favorably to get your reply, contact me with this email address above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there.
Yours sincerely,
Rachel Koneh...
[email protected][/size]

Heute Nacht zum ersten mal.
Bei GMX zur Zeit eh ganz schlimm.

Gruß Steve

Grandcaravan

Administrator
Mitarbeiter
Guten Morgen!

Ich hatte bereits gestern Abend schon Mails von Mitgliedern bekommen, die mir den Sachverhalt geschildert haben!

Ihr habt Recht, es handelte es sich um einen Spam-Bot, der die E-Mail- und PN-Funktion der Forensoftware misbraucht hat.
Der Bot hat sich erst gestern angemeldet und wurde noch am Abend von mir lebenslang gebannt, um eine Neuanmeldung unter der Angabe der selben Daten zu verhindern.
Es wurden keine Mails aus der Datenbank abgezogen, dies lässt die Forensoftware nich zu.

Eigentlich dürfte nun keiner mehr mit den Nachrichten von dieser Rachel belässtigt werden.
Ich habe bisher keine PN/Mail bekommen...

Danke noch einmal an Euch alle fürs Reporten!

Beste Grüße und einen schönen Tag
Heiko

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten