Gimbal Brushless Controller V3.0 50x50mm by Martinez

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
Dear xhover;

just to explain to you what happens here.
Martinez developed the board layout and published the design files along with the RC FAN 2 board layout and our software on google code.
The layout is licensend under an open hardware license.
Now there come some chinese (or whereever they are from) guys and simply take the martinez layout, manufacture and sell them. That is where you got your board from. These guys don not even care to remove the martinec or fpv-community references in the layout (lazy or incompetent as they are)....

Martinez does not earn a single cent from those boards. This is legal but from a moral point of view, well.....

Now here you are and want to get support. My opinion: ask the dealer first.
Then: welcome to our forum, where the brushless gimbals grow. Be polite, be patient, read roughly 100 pages of content to understand what a brushless gimbal actually does, then ask your questions. Again: after your read the content here...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xhover

Neuer Benutzer
I understand.

Sorry about that martinez, i am fairly new to this, I will contact that user and demand my money back. Hopefully he gives it back. It really sucks that these damn people take something you have worked hard on and just manufacture by the 1000s and you get nothing. I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT.

Thank You

xhover

Neuer Benutzer
Dear xhover;

just to explain to you what happens here.
Martinez developed the board layout and published the design files along with the RC FAN 2 board layout and our software on google code.
The layout is licensend under an open hardware license.
Now there come some chinese (or whereever they are from) guys and simply take the martinez layout, manufacture and sell them. That is where you got your board from. These guys don not even care to remove the martinec or fpv-community references in the layout (lazy or incompetent as they are)....

Martinez does not earn a single cent from those boards. This is legal but from a moral point of view, well.....

Now here you are and want to get support. My opinion: ask the dealer first.
Then: welcome to our forum, where the brushless gimbals grow. Be polite, be patient, read roughly 100 pages of content to understand what a brushless gimbal actually does, then ask your questions. Again: after your read the content here...
Thank you for taking the time out and explaining to me what happens.

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
You are welcome :)

Please do not give up, brushless gimbals are the way to go.
Just be patient, the balanced videos will be your biggest reward :)

Gibt es eigentlich auch schon chinesische Firmware für die "Martinez" Boards?
... kann eigentlich doch nicht mehr lange dauern... die sind doch sonst schneller...;)
Als außenstehender betrachtet, ist es echt eine Frechheit, wie ihr hier mit Euren Usern umgeht ;)
Dann dieses schlecht Dokumentierte und unausgereifte zeug einer Hand voll Deutscher, die das dann den Käufern dieser liebevoll in asia produzierten Platinen nicht mal erklären wollen wie sie damit umzugehen haben... geschweige denn Support dafür leisten wollen... wenn es nicht auf Anhieb funktionieren will...
Das ist einfach unverschämt von Euch ;) LOL... (Smilies bitte beachten!)

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
@Klempnertommy: Ich schäme mich in Grund und Boden....Nicht, dass uns noch die ausländische Presse mit kleinen bösen Bärtchen darstellt, wie dezeit eine bekannte Politikerin
(Smilies hab ich gelesen) ;-)

wolfes1126

Erfahrener Benutzer
I understand.

Sorry about that martinez, i am fairly new to this, I will contact that user and demand my money back. Hopefully he gives it back. It really sucks that these damn people take something you have worked hard on and just manufacture by the 1000s and you get nothing. I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT.

Thank You
Dont feel bad, actually Martinez just copied from the RCFAN2 Development/Design and "redesigned" it a bit.... both use same Software/Firmwares..... thats what always happens when something is OpenSource

@Lonesatar78
ja, so ein (Damen) Bärtchen hat man schnell "gemalt" bekommen... vor allem dann, wenn man kurz vorher mehrere LKW Ladungen Geld liefert... andere Länder, andere Sitten... die drücken doch damit nur Ihren Dank und Verbundenheit mit Deutschland aus ;) :rolleyes:
Wobei... Ich finde, es steht ihr gar nicht mal so schlecht... hab schon Politiker damit gesehen die bescheuerter ausgesehen haben damit LOL
Spass aber mal bei Seite...
Unbeliebt sind "wir" eh... kann ich doch gleich noch eine "fiese" Idee raus hauen...
Mein Vorschlag:
Macht doch einfach Google-code, Brushless Gimbal und alle Info hier im Forum platt... dann sollen die mal schauen wie sie klar kommen...
Ich meine, da steht ja überall "by Martinez" "Brushlessgimbal.de" drauf ;)
Wen würdet Ihr denn Fragen, wenn Ihr eine Platine bekommt und da Stehen Links zu Forum und Brushlessgimbal.de nebst Martinez als Name drauf?
... Und In Ebay kann man ja heute schon alles kaufen ;)

nico_99

Erfahrener Benutzer
Dont feel bad, actually Martinez just copied from the RCFAN2 Development/Design and "redesigned" it a bit.... both use same Software/Firmwares..... thats what always happens when something is OpenSource
Wow wow wow!
Ich würde eh sagen, Martinez hat die Schaltung und das Layout nach und nach weiter entwickelt und das eingefügt, was der Grundschaltung fehlte...
Das Wort "copied" hat in diesem Forum mittlerweile etwas andere Bedeutung angenommen.

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
Servus.hab nochmal eine frage zur sache. ..ich hab arge probleme ein sauberes i2c signal zu übertragen. Ich benötige 40cm leitung.kanns nich kürzer machen. Ich nehme an die kapazität der leitung ansich ist eben der störfaktor.im moment sind ja 4,7k pullups an ports. eigentlich üblich aber ich vermute ich könnte dem problem entgegen wirken wenn die pullups kleiner ausfallen würden. 1,8k vieleicht. Könnte ich es damit versuchen oder ist das nicht sinnvoll?

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten