FPV Agility flying at the old Paper Mill

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Hi All,
This is my second visit to this wonderful site. The remains of the Danescombe Valley Papermill make for some of the most fun FPV agility flying I have ever experienced, every corner and gap leads onto another and then another all linking together to make a very satisfying course. The building has a bit more undergrowth on it since I last visited in 2014 but seems to be maintained by local residence for the joy of the public which I thank them for.

This flight I am using the Rotor Evolution RE180 'Tilt' frame, its a excellent frame made from the highest quality carbon fibre. With built in 10degree motor tilts this mini-quad packs a serious top speed being able to keep up with the 250quads with ease. This quad is untuned and only been flown a few times but as you can see its quite at home with close proximity flying.

I am joined by fellow FPV pilots and spotters DougC +1 and MarkG, also spotter Lee is up the lane making sure we are safe from walkers and dogs while we fly. Thank you for your time guys ;)

The other quad flying in this video is a Rotor Evolution 180mm Decker flown by DougC.

Best viewed fullscreen 1080p
http://youtu.be/hi3lKk8OY_M

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten