FPV Spanky Workshop

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Hi All,

This is my first post here on the site, I use Google translate to read the posts and I just decided to join and share some of my videos of FPV with you all.

Going over some old footage I found this quick flight I got the chance to do around a metal workshop here in Devon.

At the far end of the room I got quite a bit of break up in the video signal due to all the high power equipment which was very RF dirty but the still air inside the building made up for any disadvantage.

The flight into a loft is from another flight on the same day, I got to investigate the barns via FPV which was great fun and very challenging.

Best viewed full screen 1080p
[video=youtube;7Jkq3pFVRME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jkq3pFVRME[/video]

This is what Google Translate thinks I said, I hope its right
"Hallo Alle,

Dies ist mein erster Beitrag hier auf der Website, ich Google übersetzen die Beiträge gelesen und ich beschlossen, zu verbinden und einige meiner Videos von FPV mit euch allen.

Geht über einige alte Aufnahmen fand ich diesen schnellen Flug bekam ich die Gelegenheit, um eine Metallwerkstatt hier in Devon.

* Am anderen Ende des Raumes stand ich ziemlich viel Pause bis im Videosignal durch die ganze Hochleistungsgeräte , die sehr RF schmutzig, aber die noch Luft im Aufbau für Nachteile gemacht war.

* Der Flug in einem Loft von einem anderen Flug am selben Tag bekam ich die Scheunen über FPV, die viel Spaß und sehr anspruchsvoll war, zu untersuchen.

* Beste gesehene Vollbild 1080p"

Thanks you Andi, its rare I ever get to fly indoors and it was a treat to have to workshop to fly around with mostly still calm air ;)

Thank you Rene,

I have been flying quads since the end of 2011 and started FPV near the start of 2012, I have been addicted ever since ;) Its so much fun and the most adrenaline I have experienced without putting my own life or safety at risk ;)

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten