PIXHAWK : Hohe Offsets des internal MAG (Compass) : Magnetisierte Schrauben !

gervais

Ich brauche mehr Details
Eins meiner Lieblingsthemen ist die Verwendung vormagnetisierter Schrauben für die Befestigung oder Gehäuse der GPS/ MAG Combos...Wie man selbst im Biete Forum sehen kann, verwenden manche User erstaunlicherweise Spax, Ferro Stehbolzen o.Ä....

Neu ist aber, dass (werksseitig) für die Befestigung der PIXHAWK Platine ...ebenfalls magnetische (bzw. magnetisierte ) Schrauben verwendet werden.

Liegen Eure Offsets des internal MAG zu hoch (>200)...ersetzt diese durch Plastik oder Aluschrauben, insbesondere im Bereich des ADC 6.6V Ports ist das wichtig.

Übrigens sind nicht nur Nachbauten betroffen....

Diskussion dazu:

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/a...ity&id=705844:Topic:1656303&page=176#comments

hi all,

i found cause of big offsets of pixawk

who have very large offsets (above 500) - try to unscrew the steel screw in corner near connector ADC6.6V

Reply by Artem 16 hours ago

Thx Alexey, now my internal compass is actually usable :) less than 200. But I think rhis makes my pixhawk board movable inside the case, I will try to find a non-ferrous version of the screws and replace them all.

Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues 12 hours ago

Heat the screws with a blow torch, lighter, etc until they glow and after they cool down, re-screw them with a non magnetic screw driver.

The problem comes from that we normally use screw drivers with a magnetic point and that magnetizes the screws causing the problem.

The above sugestion fixed my walkera 350 pro compass having offsets bigger than 150 and also to fix the pixhawk.

Reply by Artem 11 hours ago

lol, in my case those were some guys in China using a magnetic screw driver, I remember clearly that the screw in question would stick to my cheap non-magnetized screw driver on its own...

maybe it is worth to let 3DR know that they should advise their hardware partners NOT to use magnetic screw drivers while assembling pixhawks.

Reply by Randy 5 hours ago

This is an interesting find! I've checked with 3DR and "as of 2 week ago" the 3DR assembly guys were not using magnetic screwdrivers on the Pixhawk case. If it's a clone board (sounds like it is) then there's really no relationship with 3DR and somehow someone would need to get hold of the manufacturer to pass on that info.

Reply by Artem 5 hours ago

"as of two weeks ago ;) " pixhawks are being made a for bit longer time now. personally I have a clone, but my cousin has a 3dr version after taking apart the cases I was not able to find ANY difference between the PCBs. does 3dr put them in their cases here in CA?

Hopp auf ! Holt den Taschenkompass heraus (z.B. aus dem YPS Heft: Detektiv Kit) und prüft das....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten