share my v912 with you all;-)

leakwan

Neuer Benutzer
The heli is awesome, about 52cm length and 15.5cm high.
After some minor setup, I went flying right away. This is a powerful bird, flying time is about 8min.

It was a bit breezy yesterday, but the V912 coped pretty well. The 'copter will veer left a little on takeoff as you leave the ground - this is easily compensated for with a bit of right aileron. Another tip; if you are on soft grass, be careful that the skids don't sink in enough to let the grass interfere with the tail rotor, or you'll have trouble with your take offs. Not a problem, just something to watch for. The transmitter will default to 'low' mode. This is good for perfectly calm days or indoor, bur note that for outdoor days with a light breeze you'll need 'high' mode. I've already had a few rough landings but the heli has held up very well and nothing has broken. When I show my friends the heli and transmitter, no-one can believe how little it cost! If you are moving up from Fied Pitch micros like the V911, I'd highly recommend this bird as the next step before you go Collective Pitch. Easy to fly, but demands a bit of respect and care. Looks amazing in the air.
hope you all like my pictures.;)

LG,
Lea

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten