AUAV-X2 - Ein echter, kompat. Mini PIXHAWK aus Bulgarien!

hartmut56

Erfahrener Benutzer
@sandrodadon: Es gab beidseitige Probleme mit Emails. wurden immer abgewiesen. Keine Ahnung, woran das liegt. Deshalb hatte Nick versucht, hier über Gervais Kontakt mit mir aufzunehmen.

@at all: But now is Nick in our forum as well, welcome! and communication might be easier, if it is in english ;-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

AndreasL90

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hello Nick,
welcome to fpv-community.de! :)
I'm really looking forward to put the AUAV-X2 into my heavily modified EasyGlider. The Pixhawk would be a tight fit, while using the tiny AUAV-X2 the setup will be a breeze. :cool: (And no more Picoblades/DF13!)

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
Thank you guys.
I forgot to say something very important:
Special thanks to Kai Gervais for the awesome thread and great advertisement of X2 !
I'm aware X2 is not the best autopilot the RC pilots wish to have, but it is the next step to.
I'd be very thankful if you place your advices how to make things better. I'll try to realize all
good ideas in my future X3.
Best regards
Nick

Novulon

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi guys,
Sorry I have to write in English, but I'm too old to learn German from now on.
So, I just registered in your great forum and will try to offer some help concerning AUAVx and other Arsov gadgets.
Just a few words for the beginning:
1. First, take a look at the FRONT and REAR sides of X2 - http://arsovtech.com/?p=1491 , very important!
2. The manuals - in PDF and in DOCX format - http://arsovtech.com/?p=1447
3. You'll receive the X2 sets with two 1mm pitch cable harness. Don't pay attention to the RED wire position. It points to connector pin1, but it is NOT Vcc. Just follow the top layer view and connector pinouts labeled there.
4. Very soon I'll receive ready made cable harness with RED wire placed at its right place.
5. I'll try to translate all your posts and questions, but the right translation mostly depends on Google Translate :)
That's for now. I hope I could help with whatever I can.
Best regards and happy flying!
Nick Arsov
Welcome Nick!

Don't worry, many of us are fluent in english. If you need something translated, just ask! Can't wait for the X2 :D.

I already asked this via email, but perhaps you can answer my question for all of us: Payment is due, when it's my turn on the waiting list? Or do you need it upfront?

Have a nice day!
Tim

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gervais

Ich brauche mehr Details
Übrigens Tim, die I²C LED funktioniert mit dem miniHawk , heute probiert. Bei der DroTek Variante, die 3V3 (auf dem LED Board RST) vom Spektrum Port "ausleihen".

And sure, wellcome Nick ! Most of us are fine with english ! Will be some more traffic than @ diy drones, for sure !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
.....I already asked this via email, but perhaps you can answer my question for all of us: Payment is due, when it's my turn on the waiting list? Or do you need it upfront?.....
Hi Tim,
I fulfilled almost all orders for regular AUAV-X2 from Germany. Very soon the customers from Germany will receive their autopilots. Some preorders left for the next batch. As your order is a bit different - remote IMU, I had to order the female 12 pin connectors. I have the male connector soldered on the same dimensional micro board as the IMU V2, but had some difficulties with the female connectors delivery. I hope I'll receive them tomorrow or lately on Saturday, which means I'll be ready with your order on Monday.
Best regards
Nick

Novulon

Erfahrener Benutzer
Übrigens Tim, die I²C LED funktioniert mit dem miniHawk , heute probiert. Bei der DroTek Variante, die 3V3 (auf dem LED Board RST) vom Spektrum Port "ausleihen".
Cool danke für die Info! Dann behalte ich mal eine I²C LED als Rücklicht :D.

Hi Tim,
I fulfilled almost all orders for regular AUAV-X2 from Germany. Very soon the customers from Germany will receive their autopilots. Some preorders left for the next batch. As your order is a bit different - remote IMU, I had to order the female 12 pin connectors. I have the male connector soldered on the same dimensional micro board as the IMU V2, but had some difficulties with the female connectors delivery. I hope I'll receive them tomorrow or lately on Saturday, which means I'll be ready with your order on Monday.
Best regards
Nick
Thanks Nick, you're working faster than expected :). Very nice!

Novulon

Erfahrener Benutzer
Das heisst, du baust nächste Woche endlich was sinnvolles, tim? :p
Haha :D. Könnte sein! Ich fange zumindest damit an ;). Heute habe ich noch die schönen XT30 Stecker vom Zoll abgeholt, zusammen mit dem X2 hätte ich dann alles in miniaturisierter Form. Telemetrie muss ich noch bestellen.

Aber ich werde zu OT gerade... Freue mich über erste X2 Berichte nächste Woche!

LSG

Erfahrener Benutzer
Kann man bei diesem Pixhawk oder beim Original eigentlich ein externes Barometer anschließen?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Nick, when is the next batch probably ready for shipment? :) I would order also an AUAV-X2. Maybe you have to ramp up your production....
Hi Michael,
The third batch is in production and if everything goes fine it should be ready within 20-25 days.
About ramping up the production, it doesn't depend on me. As you know I'm the HW designer and am in charge with production. Phil Kocmoud from Chicago is in charge with funding ... ;)
Also this huge interest on AUAV-X2 caught us off guard.
Btw, I have designed a very interesting and new autopilot power supply/current/voltage/power sensor board with the most quiet DC-DC Buck ever, which can handle up to 10S at 3A. It has either analogue or I2C voltage/current/power readings output, but it sleeps in my HDD for now....no financial power yet.... :(

Best regards
Nick

The third batch is in production and if everything goes fine it should be ready within 20-25 days.
Okay, thx for the information. You will get an email with my order.

Btw, I have designed a very interesting and new autopilot power supply/current/voltage/power sensor board with the most quiet DC-DC Buck ever, which can handle up to 10S at 3A. It has either analogue or I2C voltage/current/power readings output, but it sleeps in my HDD for now....no financial power yet.... :(

Best regards
Nick
You could start a kickstarter project, to collect some money for the project! :) I think gervais is right when he means that you could need some help at marketing and public relation stuff. ;)

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Jacob,
Second batch is sold out. Third batch is in production. Please send your order to record you in the list for the third batch.
Best regards
Nick

AndreasL90

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hello Nick,

I already wrote to you last weekend but missed a slot for the second batch, unfortunately. Shall I resend my request?
Just wanted to make sure, that I'm on the list. :)

Best regards,
Andreas

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten