Brushless Gimbal Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
Nabend ,

Musste jetzt erstmal das ganze zeug in die ecke packen ^^ ganzen tag gebastelt und programmiert , aber auf einmal ging irgendwie alles schief .
Erst hatte ich ein gutes spiegelvideo , dann ist die gopro alle :( gopro wieder geladen und dann ist mir ein kabel vom motor abgerissen ......
Hab heute die sch.... voll davon :)

Werd morgen weiter machen , und dann hoffentlich auch mit video .

Schönen Abend noch

muvid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Wie Mayday schon sagte...ertsmal wieder runter kommen und dann wieder sauber starten:)
Gut Ding will weile haben....oder wie war das;)

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
@Mayday : jub , is angekommen :)

werd morgen die software erstmal wieder gerade biegen , damit ich einen ersten "beta release" für die betatester habe ;)
Stell euch schonmal auf PID Regler einstellen ein :D

Schönen Abend noch

muvid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ganz ehrlich...das denke ich auch:)

Morgen werde ich mal mir extrem mühe geben beim Wickeln...mal schauen wieviel Windungen ich drauf bekomme:)

I want to start to rewire the motor's tomorrow but Do have a question. I have seen the diagram of where the wires need to go but my question: Do I need to use one wire or several at the same time just as the manuracturer of the motor? It appears to be that they wound the motor with 4 wires at the same time.

And the second question. If they for example they spun it 10 times. Do I need to rewire it 10x or 40x with the same gauge wire?

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Stef,

you have to use one wire and not multiple wires in parallel. The Idea is to increase overall resistance. Using parallel wires has the adverse effect. One caveat is that by using 0.15 or 0.2 mm wires the connect becomes quite fragile (ask RC FAN 2 about it), so you have to be quite carefull soldering the connection wires to the motor windings. Isolate the connections, and fix them to the stator somehow (glue, resin, threads,....).

Just a rough example on calculating wire length:
You want to have, say, 20Ohm resistance between two poles of the motor wires.
Using the diagram in post 3 of this thread you will see that the measuring distance goes (if you measure from red to blue for example) over the windings of 8 teeth (4 red + 4 blue).
Therefore you will need 10Ohm resistance on the red wire.
In case of 0.15mm diameter copper wire you have a resistance of ~0.95 Ohm/m, resulting in roughly 10meters of wire for red or 2.5meters of windings per teeth.

U = I x R --> I = U/R,
In case of 4S your current will be 0.75A = 15V/20Ohm

Thank you lonestar! Can I use this information of 20Ohm per lead on my own motor or is it just an example? I like it, learning every day on this project :)

I don't have access to 0.15 but do have access to 0.1 or 0.2. So I have to recalculate it.

What I do not understand, where they sell it they say that the 0.1 wire has a resistance of 1.55kOhm and is supplied on a roll with 715 meters. Is this resistance of 1.55 kOhm of the entire 715 meters? and do i have to recalculate it to:

1550Ohm : 715 meters = 2.16Ohm per meter
10Ohm : 2:16 = 4.62 meters for red and 115 cm per teeth?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
Just from looking at the motor at hobbyking, it has 12 teeth, therefore the winding scheme shown by RC FAN2 is applicable here.

My numbers were just an example. Try how many meters of winding you can get on one tooth (without blocking the two teeth next to it of course). If it is 2.5 meters or more: you are fine :)

In your previous video it looked really smooth ( just the motor on your desk) Is it possible that your build-in esc cannot deliver the amount of power that this motor needs to hold it position?

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten