QUAD6IN+ Klappkopter X8 --- möchte ich gerne mal zeigen hier---

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
In case of a 3 Axis Gimbal there is no problem with the existing landing gear. You only need to replace the CFK tubes, the rest of landing gear can remain on the frame, its also necessary for stability of the frame. in this case you need a seperate rotating landing gear.
Basically the maximum payload depends on thrust of your engines. FerdinandK has tested that with 4,5kg payload. See here: http://vimeo.com/65656686 . I can't tell you the exact maximum payload, but I´m sure that an Eos 5D or Red with gimbal won't be a problem for the frame. You should search for proper engines. The T-MOTOR MN4014-11 why not? I'm interested to see this motors on your frame. This motor should be fine for the frame. Changing the outer diameter of Booms is not possible, but if you don't trust the tubes, you can use smaler inner diameter. Actually it's 16x13mm. I think, that is strong enough. I think with your motors you've choosen, you are able to pull weights more than 10Kg! The next step is to rent a helicopter...

SMP

Neuer Benutzer
Hi Tobias,

So in the case of the addition of the 3rd axis the landing gear would become part of the gimbal per the pictures. I see now and am very much looking forward to your brushless gimbal for smaller cameras!! I am flying a Skyjib now with 4014 Axi motors which I will transfer to this frame for portability. Yes it is for heavier lifts RED/FS700 on a Photohigher AV200/360 so I'm trying to figure out how to adapt the frame for 360 without legs in view. Perhaps a Larger/Taller battery box to then mount retractable landing gear just under the lower props?? When flying the heavier cameras we use 3-4 Zippy 8000mah batteries. So I may need to extend the battery box regardless.

Spec.
Capacity: 8000mAh
Voltage: 5S1P / 5 Cell / 18.5v
Discharge: 30C Constant / 40C Burst
Weight: 1054g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 170x69x44mm
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge plug: 5.5mm Bullet-connector (without housing)

One final questions.

Are you using a PDB Power Board and if so do you have a recommendation for one which will work with the frame?

THANK YOU TOBIAS, do not mean to be inconvenient, thank you!!!

Steven

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Steven.
Yes. its little bit hard to find a solution for your use. I think your battery you use is little bit to thick, the maximum dimensions should be nearly 64mm x 45mm x180mm. can be longer but not wider when you want to pack the akkus in the "standard" box.. When you want you can pack another layer for Lipos under the Kopter. its easy to do. one ceterplate more, some bolts and screws. then you can use your Lipo with 70mm 3times in a row.and one above. ore use smaler akkus....

Anhänge

SMP

Neuer Benutzer
Hello Tobias, that looks like something that would work! Will have to measure my batteries or find suitable replacement. I wonder if it would be possible to add even one more plate under the Lipo Tray, perhaps just a solid sheet of CF on dampers to act as mounting plate for retract landing gear and gimbal?? Additional fee to me of course!! Very excited!! Brilliant!!!

AHH here is crazy idea - 2 small blocks of aluminum on each of the 4 sides - 1 mounted to bottom of Lipo Tray (2nd) and 1 on top Gimbal Mounting Plate with Wire Rope isolation???

Ahh PDB??

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

LeSain

Erfahrener Benutzer
Liste Gimbal...(V1 oder V2)...
01. schneipe
02. artur1102
03. Lance K
04. SMP
05. Loni
06. meanwhile
07. kalle ( wenn Preis stimmt - mit Brushless+ Steuerung )
08. DangerDan
09. Nightflight Martin (optional auch brushless+Steuerung)
10. maxraschke (optional auch Motoren+Steuerung)
11. POLlZEI (optional auch brushless+Steuerung)
12. LeSain

to be continued.... ;)

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
@ SMP in my brain i thing about something that : http://www.rtfdrones.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/S800-retractable-landing-gear.png but rotateable. The problem is not the landinggear, the problem ist the shaft of rotating parts. I have not seen any proper ( and cheap) solution for heavy copters jet. In my solution with gimbal V1 it is not strong enougt for your mega lipo setup.

OK--
hier mal ein paar schnappschüsse vom Gimbal V2. kleiner aber feiner. malgucken heute oder morgen wie er mit strom so funktionert.... Balancieren lässt er sich perfekt. nur ein aluteil müsste ich wenn es noch eine version gibt etwas länger machen, an einer stelle stösst die kamera an den rahmen... nich so schlimm will ja keine loopings machen....

Anhänge

AnDal

Erfahrener Benutzer
So ich hab jetzt über den Online Shop meine verbindliche Bestellung aufgegeben. =)

Nun heissts wohl abwarten und Tee trinken.

@Ferdl, sind Deine KV340er die MN4012-13? Du hast ja mal geschrieben das Du eine errechnete Flugzeit von 40 min. hast. Hast Du mittlerweile ein wenig mehr Praxiserfahrung mit der Flugzeit und kannst mir hierüber ein wenig auskunft geben? Ich interessiere mich sehr für Deinen Aufbau und möchte auch gerne so lange wie möglich in der Luftbleiben können. Vielleicht kannst Du mir ja noch ein paar nützliche Tipps geben. Würde mcih auf alle Fälle sehr freuen. :D

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
Meinst du gimbal 2? Ehrlichgesagt nein. So wie ich das gefräst hab aus alu. Hat das echt lang gedauert.wenn der geht bau ich den nochmal in pom nach. Das fräst sich 3mal schneller ist halb so leicht aber eben nur schwarz und eben nich so nobel. Wenn dann pom gleichwertig stabil ist wie das alu jetzt denke ich wird das ein gute und günstige lösung. aber als dreiachser ist es wirklich nur sinnvoll wenn ein landegestell mi dazu ist. Was mitdreht Was kost denn eigentlich das landegestell von dji was an dem s800 ranpasst? Gefällt mir ja echt gut. Vielleicht lohnt es sich mehr ein zusatz drehmodul zu entwickeln was dann zwischen klappfixx und dji landegestell passt. Muss das rad ja nich 2mal erfinden. ...nur mal so ein gedanken einwurf... wäre das interessant..

Edit..neee is ja quatsch... klappt ja hoch... muss nich mitdrehen....ei ei is auch schon spät... ja aber das für den klappfix passend machen is denke ich im nu gemacht....oder is das nich so toll wie es ausschaut?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FerdinandK

Erfahrener Benutzer
@Tobias,

Das Langegestell vom S800 kostet ca 200€ bei rctimer.com (ist ein Klon), das lässt sich auch relativ einfach am Kopter (starr) befestigen, dazu die secraft-retracts V1 (400€) und fertig ist das EZFW, ev auch nur die Beine seitlich an die senkrechten Teile von der Battery-box (ein POM-Teil und schon kann man die Beine draufstecken). Das Mitdrehen wird ganz schwierig, der Motor hat nur eine 4mm Welle und das Landegestell vom S800 ist viel zu groß um Mitzudrehen, normalerweise ist es gedacht, dass vorne das Zenmuse und hinten die Batterien am S800 Landegestell montiert werden.

@SMP
two 5S8000 Zippy will not fit in the battery tray as shown in the picture #1 of Tobias (there are 5mm missing, I have tried). But three as shown in picture #2 on the 2nd level would work, if Tobias would make the side parts of the battery tray a bit higher, and the bottom plate would be mounted from below, they would also fit in the 1st level tray.

@AnDal
In diesem Video habe ich für verschiedene Payloads the Stom im Schwebeflug gemessen, daraus kann man gut auf die Flugzeiten hochrechen, so komme ich ja auch die von mir angegebenen Flugzeiten. Mache aber sicher noch ein Video von so einem Flug. Hab nun auch schon einige Flüge hinter mir, und die Flugzeiten sind auch wie erwartet (Motoren sind die MN4012-13 mit 340 KV). Bin auch bei schon Wind geflogen (5m/s Böen bis 10m/s) und das war (trotz der großen Props) überraschenderweise gut und angenehm zu fliegen. Ansonsten als Tipp habe ich nur: leicht bleiben.

lg Ferdl

SMP

Neuer Benutzer
Wow Tobias, the Gimbal is beautiful!! Can't wait until you finish your design!! On the retracts, I don't think they would need to rotate, no? On our flat 8 Skyjib the Retracts are hard mounted to the bottom of the center plate and don't rotate. The challenge with our coaxials is mounting the retracts low enough to clear the bottom props so the Battery Tray as you've designed makes very good sense for both Retracts and Parallel Battery solution. @SCT Yes, but the smartdrone retracts go too high I think. If they stay under the lower props , you can change prop sizes without worries. @FerdK. Yes, Tobias sent me picture, the batteries are too large by 5mm for tray 1. :( but Tray 2 Works!! :) and if another center plate is added just below Tray 2 creates gimbal/LG Mounting plate area. I'm hoping Tobias may be able to find solution, have 8 of those batteries and very expensive but for this frame will happily change. Tobias, do you recommend PDB?? Thanks mate!! Steven

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
gibts nen link zu dem smart drones Gestell? oder ein shop der das DJI noch hat? denke das ist kein Problem das es so weit nach oben klappt. ist ja zwischen den propellern ( müsste man natürlich messen... ) ich würd ja einen kaufen denke das is der richtige weg. wo? ....

@SMP how much weight you have calculated for your copter? with akkus and Motors and...why you want 8 akkus??I think you need 4 akkus only to lift the other akkus...
Sorry I dont understand the meaning of PDB. can you explane with other words? my english is little bit rusty....

@sct jaa sowas wie in deinem Video ist doch ideal.... wie schwer wird das gestell sein am ende? denn wenn ich meinen rahmen 8 navigator T motoren landegestell 2 oder mehr akkus und gimbal und kamera überschlage lande ich nich mehr unter 5 kg. kenne ich mich jetzt nich aus was das versicherungstechnisch ändert. also für mich wäre es schon wichtig eine langfliegende 3achsgimbal lösung zu haben die mindstens eine NEX7 oder GH3 tragen kann und unter 5kg bleibt. denn wenn noch so ein fettess landegestell dazu kommt, weiss ich nicht wo wir da am ende landen. oder ist das am ende nichg so das problem?

SMP

Neuer Benutzer
Hello Tobias, your English is INFINITELY better than my German ;) Sorry for the confusion! Not 8 batteries. Maximum 4. When using the 5D3 we use 2 batteries, FS700 - 3 batteries, RED Epic - 4. batteries So most of the time we would use lower tray only but on occasion the top tray as well for RED lifts only. When your Gimbal is finished then we use top tray for Atmos recorder and bottom tray for batteries. The payload can vary from 5D3-XF300-FS700-Epic. The key is that the frame folds meaning we can now easily travel! With a flat plate on the bottom for LG Mounts and Gimbal mount I can modify our Retract LG and Gimbals to match. My fear with Retracts that extend Above the lower prop is that as Prop sizes change typically 14 & 15in and who knows maybe 17" in the future, depending on payload they may come in contact - . By staying below the lower props I wont ever have to worry (or measure). Having the two trays solves parallel batteries and retract problems. Its a very simple and good solution. :) For the PDB my apologies, I mean Power Distribution Board.

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
@ SMP i think I will buy a DJI retracting landing gear. then I will find a solution to fit it without colliding with lower props. For my own copter this landing gear i think is a nice and easy solution. some times later maybe i will design a own LG. when I have more time. But actually ther is no Store who have this Landing Gear in stock... hm. should wait or have anybody a link, especaly in the EU. What else i think it will work. I try It. For the Power distribution board..: on my copter i have actually mounted the Mikrokopter OktoXL board with MKBL2.0 Controllers. This fits perfektly and the moutingholes are provided. for other PDB have actual no provided solution. or mountig holes. Need input from customers which PDB they want to use till 04.06. then I can upgrade th Centerplate for this case. in other way you fill the space there FC is mounted with Bl controller wild. not nice but work too. place is enougth.. A second way I designed but not tested is specialy for Autoquad ESC32. ther will be a "upgrade" for little money you can mount the ESC32 between the Motors on a special PDB i designed. But..... isnt tested jet. Should work, because fast PWM and hopefully waiting for CANBUS. then you will save weight too because motor wire are quite short. isnt ready... I think there are many ways to put BL controller in the center dome. cleaner is with PDB. but only have informaton about MK PDB for MKBL2.0....

SMP

Neuer Benutzer
Hello Tobias, for not much more than the DJI (1000usd) this Landing Gear http://droidworx.co.nz/products/sho...anding-gear-retractable-ti-landing-gear-only/ (1200) is MUCH higher quality. I have the older version from Droidworx and has been flawless!! We use this adpater plate for Quick Release http://www.allieddrones.com/pages/quick-release-system and http://www.allieddrones.com/collections/mounts/products/echo-anti-vibration-quick-release and a Rail system like this one http://www.allieddrones.com/collect...release-rail-system-for-photoship-one-flyline (but for the Skyjib not PhotoshipOne which it attaches to. The rails would attach to A flat plate attached to tray 2 on your frame. Ahh ok. PDB we have used Droidworx PDB but am strongly considering using two of these - http://www.andreasbaier.de/index.php/en/herkules-iii-generation-3

biele01

Erfahrener Benutzer
OK looks good, especialy the landinggear itself.think its mine in some days... the rest is quite good stuff,rail system is realy usefull. but In this case, to heavy i think all together, 4 screws are much more lighter then the railsystem and quick release thing. Iam looking for a other way without rails i think. PDB: when the mouting holes are 45mm x45mm then is no problem to put it in center to an el. tower .

FerdinandK

Erfahrener Benutzer
@Tobias,

Hier ein Bild zum Größenvergleich ...

Das Landegestell hätte in dieser Ausführung mit den secraft V1 Retracts 450gr, und wäre auch mit einfachen Mitteln zu montieren.

Das Droidworks ist noch größer (und schwerer)

lg Ferdl

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten