Lots Of Things To Test!

Cosha

Workshop Master
Hallo Friends!

I have had loads of things to be doing, like testing and refining my new OSD and DVR player, but the weather in the UK over the last 2 weeks has been the worst on record!
Not so far from me, there has been so much flooding and weather warnings, its been hard to get out and play!

First up on my project list to review is the Storm OSD with RTH feature! First look at this lower priced OSD was quality, and for the price, the quality is more than satisfactory with a few of the developers’ on hand for any problems!

Here are some pictures taken after I did the first indoor static test!

Anhang anzeigen 41033

Anhang anzeigen 41034
Anhang anzeigen 41035 Anhang anzeigen 41037

Lots more to come on the STORM OSD - Including the inflight review and setup!

While on the subject of OSD’s, my poor SwiftAI OSD decided to short on me, but luckily only a SMD transistor decided to blow! Lucky that the surrounding tracing is still intact! Will have to wait a fair few weeks before some parts arrive!

You can see on this image of the middle top burnt SMD component!

Anhang anzeigen 41040

For my birthday I treated myself to a few things (Lucky I have a great Wife too)

First thing was a DVR player for recording...

Anhang anzeigen 41041

...and to get rid of the issues I have had with 2.4Ghz radio link...a nice solid EzUHF on 459Mhz

Anhang anzeigen 41043

Anhang anzeigen 41046 Anhang anzeigen 41045 Anhang anzeigen 41044 Anhang anzeigen 41047

In the next coming weeks when the weather improves and its not dark out when I finish work, I will have some great video and lots more detail!

Until then...

Ben

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten