XRacer V1 .. ein Micro Pixhawk Derivat aus Bulgarien : Neue Technologie auf 36x36mm !

gervais

Ich brauche mehr Details
This is one reason why the "Xracer" is now the official "Pixracer". https://pixhawk.org/modules/pixracer
The production version Pixracer (Pixhawk FMUv4)is now finalized
war für mich eindeutig.

Aber Du hast Recht. Bis die ersten Boards beim Kunden fliegen, kann sich noch viel tun.

Hoffentlich beeilt sich Nick, Dir eins zu schicken. Sollte für Dich ja kein Problem sein mit einer dev Version zu fliegen.

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi guys,
Pixracer is the newest name of XRacer V1. We changed the name to be more user friendly and because all the firmware support comes from the PX4 dev team.

olex

Der Testpilot
OK, that's official then, I'm wrong :p Thanks for the clarification.

How does the production look? All my other hardware has arrived today, just waiting on the Pixracer and ACSP4 to start the build :)

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
The Pixracer ( Xracer ) production status is on schedule. Boards will be placed for SMT next week and should be ready before Christmas. The ACSP4...a few days after Pixracer. It is the next board for SMT.
About the firmware, almost everything is OK. The ESP8266 communication is on the bench and some preliminary tests have been done. 24h work is in progress....we almost have no time to sleep... :D
I have designed also a very small ACSP5 board ( 17x17mm ) for very small quads, which will be announced next week.
Currently I'm finishing an I2C splitter board for 6 x I2C devices.

TheLiQuid

Neuer Benutzer
Hi Nick,

i've got a question concerning the new Pixracer.
All the people i spoke with are not really sure if the Pixracer ist the official relpacement of the AUAV-X2 and if it's discontinued or furthermore available.

I couldn't find any official statement, if there is one and i couldn't find it sry ;-), otherwise pls clarify it for me/us.

Thx in advance

----------

Hi Nick,

ich habe eine Frage bezügl. des Pixracers.
Mit wem ich aucg gesprochen habe, jeder war sich nicht wirklich sicher ob der Pixracer nun der Nachfolger des AUAV-X2 ist und ob dieser weiterhin erhältlich sein wird.

Leider konnte ich keine offizielle Aussage dazu finden, wenn es eine gibt, die ich nicht gefunden habe sry ;-), anderenfalls wäre ich dankbar wenn du mich/uns aufklären könntest.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

TheLiQuid

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

After many requests for X2, we decided to continue its life, but with on-board sensors. This is because the add-on sensor board adds additional costs and is difficult to solder to the main board. Currently I'm redesigning it and I hope we'll have the next batch in early 2016.

Erhaltene "Gefällt mir": olex

OlliW

Erfahrener Benutzer
quick question, the AUAV X2 has a CAN tranciever on board, so one could connect a CAN bus directly to its CAN pins?
Also, the CAN voltage is protected by some sort of fuse or otherwise, as suggested by UAVCAN?

if is answered already somewhere, sorry for that

BTW: I think many will appreciate that the AUAV X2 will remain alive! Maybe you want to consider swapping serial5 with serial5 :)

LSG

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Nick, which connectors will the wiring harness have?
I would like to have adapters for original pixhawk connectors because almost all Pixhawk components (original and clones) have the white 6 or 5-pin connector. At the AUAV-X2 I had to solder or crimp all cables.

nickarsow

Erfahrener Benutzer
The Pixracer will be supplied with a bunch of ready made cable harnesses for almost everything - power, GPS, RC, Telemetry, Debug, OSD, Spektrum, FrSky, + some universal connectors.

I am looking for a FC for my soon to be built V12 dodeka. It wont be. Cameraplatform but be flown quickly. I am looking for a FC with naze like flight behavior but with GPS failsafe (comming home function). Will the pixracer be a good choice for that?

LSG

Erfahrener Benutzer
Auch wenn er das Wort Racer in seinem Namen trägt, basiert er doch auf Arducopter, also einem eher auf GPS-Funktionen basierenden Autolpiloten. Ich komme mit dem Akromodus von Ardupilot gut klar, viele sehen das jedoch anders und fliegen mit Ardupilot nicht gerne im Akromodus. Ob Aurdupilot einen Dodekakopter unterstüzt, müsstest du selbst mal nachgucken Der XRacer hat jedenfalls nur 6 PWM/Servo-Ausgänge. Weiteres ginge nur über CAN.

olex

Der Testpilot
Der Pixracer wird ab APM 3.4 unterstützt, es wird wohl eine sehr frühe RC Version rausgebracht sobald die Boards ausgeliefert werden. Für 3.4 wurde der Acro-Modus angeblich nochmal signifikant verbessert:

R_Lefebvre hat gesagt.:
Acro mode got revamped for what will become 3.4. Tridge had one of his friends who flies FPV racers a lot, usually with the other flight controllers, test out the new program, and say that it was much improved. He said it was the first time that he felt Arducopter was as good as the others.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33454953&postcount=1440

Ich bin eine Pixhawk mit APM 3.2 mit aktivem EKF auf einem der Black Widow V2 Prototypen mit Acro geflogen, und war schon positiv überrascht wie gut das ging. Klar, da liegen noch Welten zwischen dem und einem Betaflight-210er... aber das war ein 2kg schwerer Klapp-Quad mit 12" Latten. Ich denke mit einem kleineren 400er und Pixracer mit APM 3.4 wird das ganze sehr interessant - das ist ja genau mein Vorhaben :)

olex

Der Testpilot
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten