Brushless Gimbal Controller - SOFTWARE

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

The Highlander

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Can someone please help me ? I am trying to connect but getting this error I am running win 7 64 and have uploaded ver V041A I have also tried on another computer running win 7 32

Anhänge

quadraf

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Can someone please help me ? I am trying to connect but getting this error I am running win 7 64 and have uploaded ver V041A I have also tried on another computer running win 7 32
You have to choose the correct comm-port. For this to find startup arduino with the files in _039 directory. Then look in Extra/serial port menu. there you see the checked comport number for your bl-controller. Close arduino and startup bl-tool and choose the correct comport and push connect! Hope that helps.
Hans

muvid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Super Arbeit ...habe eben das Tool ausprobiert und der Controller lässt nun Comfortabel einstellen....moderne Endstufe:) kann ich nur sagen

The Highlander

Erfahrener Benutzer
You have to choose the correct comm-port. For this to find startup arduino with the files in _039 directory. Then look in Extra/serial port menu. there you see the checked comport number for your bl-controller. Close arduino and startup bl-tool and choose the correct comport and push connect! Hope that helps.
Hans
Hi Hans,
Yes I have correct comport contested com 15 in arduino and checked and is OK but select com 15 in config software and get error ?

muvid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Jepp funzt astrein....Muss jetzt nur noch den neuen Motor bekommen und danach das ecklige wickeln und dann wieder testen...boah, was haben wir uns da eingebrockt;)

quadraf

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Hans,
Yes I have correct comport contested com 15 in arduino and checked and is OK but select com 15 in config software and get error ?
And ofcourse uploaded the newest _41A in the arduino...? Do you have the gimbal controller or another arduino for testing?
Did you load 64bit version of TLC or 32bit version on your W7 64bit computer?
I use 32bit TLC on my 64bit W7 computer in 32bit mode and works.
Hans

Hans

rc-action_de

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hallo zusammen,

erst einmal möchte ich sagen, das die 041 mal wieder sehr gelungen ist. Ich habe sie bisher nur im Handtest testen können, aber das was ich gesehen habe stimmt schon sehr zenmusig ;-)
Die Motoren haben nun auch wieder mit einer Motor- Aktualisierungsrate von 8 so viel Kraft das ich schauen muss, dass mir das nicht die IMU- Kabel abreißt. Auch die Brücken werden nun wieder wohlig warm.
Weiß jemand aus dem Stehgreif, wie ich die Leistung der Motoren etwas begrenzen kann ?

Nachtrag: Ahhh wohl wieder so ...

PWM_A_MOTOR0 = (uint8_t)(pwmSin[currentStepMotor0] / MAX_POWER_MOTOR_0);
PWM_B_MOTOR0 = (uint8_t)(pwmSin[(uint8_t)(currentStepMotor0 + 85)] / MAX_POWER_MOTOR_0);
PWM_C_MOTOR0 = (uint8_t)(pwmSin[(uint8_t)(currentStepMotor0 + 170)] / MAX_POWER_MOTOR_0);

Ich werde das mal aus der 39 übernehmen.

Die Regelung scheint wieder noch etwas besser zu sein.
Das Configtool ist gut, allerdings hatte ich hier etwas Schwierigkeiten, da die Werte, welche dort eingetragen werden von den Werten in der Default Config abweichen, was ein wenig verwirrend ist. Ich musste aus diesem Grund Gestern schon schon 2 Mal das EEPROM clearen, da ich nicht wusste wie die Standardconfig aussieht.
Noch eine Anmerkung Die P- Werte lassen sich nur bis 10 Klicken. Ich benötige mindestens 12, was für mich kein Thema ist, denn die 12 kann ich auch per Hand eintragen.

Alles in Allem sind sowohl die 41, als auch das Configtool sehr gelungen.

Meine Motoren sind dank 1/3 Untersetzung hoffnungslos unterfordert. Gerade der Rollmotor (36 Ohm zum Sternpunkt) reißt mir fast den Zahnriemen ab, wenn die Rollachse festgehalten wird. Der Nickmotor mit 20 Ohm zum Sternpunkt ist viel zu kraftvoll. Mit seinen 30g Gewicht reicht er momentan locker für 2-3 Hero Kameras. Hier könnte ich auch bedenkenlos auf 2S gehen.

Klasse gemacht Jungs ... es wird immer besser ;-)

Viele Grüße
Henry

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

The Highlander

Erfahrener Benutzer
And ofcourse uploaded the newest _41A in the arduino...? Do you have the gimbal controller or another arduino for testing?
Did you load 64bit version of TLC or 32bit version on your W7 64bit computer?
I use 32bit TLC on my 64bit W7 computer in 32bit mode and works.
Hans

Hans
Hi Hans,

thanks for the reply, I have RC Fan's controller and I have uploaded the new code 41A and yes using arduino OK as used it to upload the new code!
I have uploaded 64 bit to my 64 bit laptop and the 32bit to my 32bit laptop and they don't work same error ? I will try the 32bit on my 64bit laptop to see if that works and will report back here

Hallo,

ich habe jetzt auch mein neues Testgimbal fertiggestellt und ein erstes Video gemacht:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sz6xcjGQH4

Das Gimbal hat je zwei 4404 Motoren pro Achse. Ob es sich auch für noch schwerere Kameras eignet, muss ich in nächster Zeit mal testen. Die Stege sind ausziehbar und könnten theoretisch auch auf längere Kameras angepasst werden. Für das Video habe ich noch die Version 39 genutzt.

Die Version 41 konnte ich noch nicht testen, da das BL-Tool bei mir einen seriellen Fehler 115200 meldet. Ich habe die 64bit und die 32bit Version unter Windows 7 probiert.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@ Andrew kielb

NICE what is weight of gimbal on its own ?
Thanks,

I don't have a scale for small weights but I guess it's about 800 - 1000 g. I made it from aluminum shelf parts because they were easy to get and already had grooves. I don't worry that much about the weight because I want to use this gimbal for tracking and car driving shots mostly. Soon we'll try the multi motor concept in a cfk gimbal for an oktocopter.

The Highlander

Erfahrener Benutzer
Thanks,

I don't have a scale for small weights but I guess it's about 800 - 1000 g. I made it from aluminum shelf parts because they were easy to get and already had grooves. I don't worry that much about the weight because I want to use this gimbal for tracking and car driving shots mostly. Soon we'll try the multi motor concept in a cfk gimbal for an oktocopter.
You are welcome :) I think I will try and make mine out of aluminum but smaller for multi rotor, but not sure what to get as never used aluminum before : (

I also have problems with error for BL-tool win 7 64bit and windows 7 32bit

Stef Stuntpiloot

Erfahrener Benutzer
A crazy: At this moment we use 1 strand of 0.16mm copper enamelled wire that we Wrap around the stators untill we get about 10/15 ohm resistance. This gives a certain amounth of power.

What if:

We use 2 wires parallel to eachother . Each will have 15ohm resistance but since there are 2 electromagnetic coils there is double the amount of (or at least significant more) power.

- Am I making sense or is this not correct?
- Can our powerdriver cope with double the power?

If it makes any sense at all I'll try it on one of my motors. But if there is no chance of it working I won't bother rewireing the motor.

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten