Brushless Gimbal Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Ok I Understand. And besides that: I guess these connectionmaps are made with the idea that the power board is on top of this row right? So INT is connected to the pin closest to the USB port (sorry for double checking, I do not want to ruin my board with a simple misconnection

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
the 5 Pin conector is Only for the Sensor Board .
So the Int pin from the 5pin Conector and the Int pin from the 16pin Conector is the same .

Power is need to conect at the 16pin conector !

What is so great there?
expensive and videos show that it drifts,
not tuned right or some problem with setup? who knows.

You have to pay in front and wait, for how long, nobody can tell you...
If it was 200$ (still around 100$ profit left) then it would be a good news, this way no.

NcTiger

Neuer Benutzer
Nothing is great about this ;-) I was just curious to what price they would sell it ...
This was only a information to the community no advertisement!
Cheers :)

FerdinandK

Erfahrener Benutzer
@TomRi,

If you can provide a BL-Gimbal with Controller and Motors for 200$ (with 100$ Profit) you should do it. Take the chance and start your business.

best regards

Ferdinand

Hallo zusammen,

habe soeben gesehen, dass Alexmos's Gimbal nun vorbestellt werden kann ...

Pre-Order: 369$
Retail Price: 449$

http://www.fpvmodel.com/SBGC.html

Schönes WE!
Wir sollten dieses gleich als Beispiel hernehmen wies nicht sein soll.
Der Preis ist für die gebotene Leistung zu hoch,
kein Kabelmanegement und unfertige Bilder sind immo auch nicht gerade das was die Kauflust in mir weckt.
Und das alles um mal schnell der Erste aufn offenen Markt zu sein :(

Wartet doch einfach noch ein wenig !!!
Und gebt nicht soviel Geld aus!! Es ist bald soweit!!
Andre Mütter haben die besseren Tochter und günstiger sind die auch:)

Fpvjosh

Erfahrener Benutzer
Unsere Gimbals werden günstiger und besser als die von Alexmos... Da hat titan recht. Und Warum? Weil wir viele fähige Leute am Start haben...
Das Gopro Gimbal was RC FAN2 (Ludwig) und ich entwickeln geht gut voran... Bilder gibt es aber erst, wenn das Teil am Kopter funktioniert. Es ist auf das FPV Fliegen zugeschnitten, sodass ihr eure Komponeten gut unterbringen könnt. Später soll es ein Gimbal für größere Kameras geben. Das dauert aber noch. Wir arbeiten auch mit weiteren Kopterherstellern zusammen, damit das System an verschiedenen Koptern montierbar ist.

Wäre cool, wenn ihr mir mal die Anschlussmaße mit Bild eurer Centerplates für das Gimbal hier reinpostet. Am Besten noch dazuschreiben, welchen Frame ihr nutzt (MK, Arducopter...).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nö,
Das meinte ich gar nicht :D

Wartet noch ein Bischen. Sehr bald aber
he Zahnfee, das klingt ganz nach:" ich weis was, ich hab was gesehen, lalala la laaaa" :D

Ich hab das Flyduino BG gesehen, ui, wenn da der Preis passt hab ich eins mehr als ich brauchen kann ;)

2 FerdinandK:

I have a real job and this is only a hobby to me,
so I'm working with restricted time and funds :(

hope this code will get better and better as more people try it out,

and related to cost, how much(in mass production in china)
do you think 2 small motors do cost? 2x20$=40$ (maximum)
+ a little fiberglass or CF plate + alluminum corner joining part max 40$
+ some screws and ofcourse a controller made from 20$ parts?
(20$ is price when I ordered it by1 piece shipped to me in EU, in China at 1000+ it is much cheaper)
----------------------------------------------
100$

not doable?
for example, try to make KK2 controller for less, with LCD screen and sensors, buttons...
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...2_0_Multi_rotor_LCD_Flight_Control_Board.html
problem?
and they are still having a profit and even paying some to inventor. :)

hope something like that will happen to this(or some other) BL controller.
code creator would get paid, customers would get it very cheap, everybody happy, no? :)

member of a rcg forum is in the middle of making a deal with HobbyKing for mass production,
he is ok with 1-2$ profit per piece for him, plus some profit for manufacturer, it could cost 20-30$ in mass production EASILY,
50$ if you make 1 at home
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1804109&page=27#post23926906

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FerdinandK

Erfahrener Benutzer
@TomRi
To talk (or write) about something and to do it are two different things.

best regards

Ferdinand

@TomRi
To talk (or write) about something and to do it are two different things.
the guy from my country made it, has a video of it, it works, link is above
proof, not talk.
50$ cost to make 1 at home,

like I said, at home it costs more than a t 1000+ pieces assembled in china.
like you cannot make KK2 cheaper than they sell it, and they even have a profit!

besides many multirotors that I've made instead of bought finished,
I made KK1 from parts so I know how much it costs,
price was 120$ for completed back then, I made it for a lot less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEklAyA8ME

I also made a BL controller for (promini+2 drivers+pcb) and know it's cost,
it's not over 20$ shipped to EU, parts for DIY.

Thanks to free plans published.
Ofcourse the price is higher if you want to buy it here on forum, completed.
But it's not 200$, it's a lot less, which is fair and ok. :)

so I really hope the code will get better, and all developers would get their piece of profit, and still it could be made cheap in HobbyKing for example,
like they sell KK2 for cheaper than you can make it at home!

And all of us who made it at home(speaking for myself at first place) would gladly donate via paypal to developers of SW when it works like it should. I did that for multiwii too.

If you think you must pay 200$ for controller alone, I am sure no one won't argue with you in shop, you can always pay more.
I sure won't.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Erhaltene "Gefällt mir": gfunk

FerdinandK

Erfahrener Benutzer
If you do not count your time (equipment, experience) ...

If you order 1000 pieces from china what do you do with the remaining 999? How do you sell them? Are you willing to take that risk?

If you compare, be fair, if you see a price at an online-shop, a fair comparison is to show another price at another online shop, it is a broad way from what I can do on my desk to a product available for sale. If you would try it on your own you would notice that by hard. So if you can do it better, take your chance (and the risk) and bring a product to market.

Please, I do not care about what price that BL gimbals will be sold here and there, but if somebody goes to market and shows up with a price, it is not fair compare with what can be done "at home". Also what you see in an online-shop is an offer, nobody is forced to buy it.

If I follow the threads here, I cannot imagine, that when everything is ready there will be something cheaper (for a customer to buy), but of course only future will show.

Enough off topic from my side here, so to end this of course you are right.

best regards

Ferdinand

Erhaltene "Gefällt mir": fofi1

raceagain

Erfahrener Benutzer
ich hab mal kurz eine frage zwischendurch:

wo liegt denn jetzt preislich das Brushless-Gimbal mit Controller und Motoren hier aus dem Forum (also die Komplettlösung)?
Nur mal zum Vergleich zum Gimbal von Alexmos. Würde mich mal interssieren..........

Vielen Dank für eine kurze Info

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten