Sammelbestellung Gimbal Brushless Controller 50x50mm

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

Cayote

Neuer Benutzer
Hi guys, I`m having great problems here tuning my Open Source gimbal.

The only way I can get it to match the horizon in roll from -90 degrees to +90 degrees is to have ACC weight at 0.001 with my P Roll at 34. To do this I have to have my PWM very low at 60 ( using a Turnigy 4008 wound to 16 ohms over 2 phases )

Even though it keeps its horizon, once in the air and a few roll maneuvers are performed the roll looses its horizon and it takes that long to recover I have to land an wait :

[video=youtube;3OguQTJXIHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OguQTJXIHQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I can not raise PWM because no matter where I set D the vibrations will not stop

I can not drop P because it will not match the horizon unless I take ACC weight up to 7, then it is too slow, but does catch up to the horizon if I keep the Hex at that position.

Can anyone offer any tips on how to fix this problem, or a tuning guide to get it setup properly ?

Thanks

Ian ( Coyote )

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi guys, I`m having great problems here tuning my Open Source gimbal.

The only way I can get it to match the horizon in roll from -90 degrees to +90 degrees is to have ACC weight at 0.001 with my P Roll at 34. To do this I have to have my PWM very low at 60 ( using a Turnigy 4008 wound to 16 ohms over 2 phases )

Even though it keeps its horizon, once in the air and a few roll maneuvers are performed the roll looses its horizon and it takes that long to recover I have to land an wait :

[video=youtube;3OguQTJXIHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OguQTJXIHQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I can not raise PWM because no matter where I set D the vibrations will not stop

I can not drop P because it will not match the horizon unless I take ACC weight up to 7, then it is too slow, but does catch up to the horizon if I keep the Hex at that position.

Can anyone offer any tips on how to fix this problem, or a tuning guide to get it setup properly ?

Thanks

Ian ( Coyote )

Hi Ian,

this is a better place for your post ;)
http://fpv-community.de/showthread....pen-Source-Brushless-Gimbal-Controller/page11

Bye
Martinez

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi!
Quick question where did you buy the board?

just to explain to you what happens here.
Martinez developed the board layout and published the design files along with the RC FAN 2 board layout and our software on google code.
The layout is licensend under an open hardware license.
Now there come some chinese (or whereever they are from) guys and simply take the martinez layout, manufacture and sell them. That is where you got your board from. These guys don not even care to remove the martinec or fpv-community references in the layout (lazy or incompetent as they are)....

Martinez does not earn a single cent from those boards. This is legal but from a moral point of view, well.....

Now here you are and want to get support. My opinion: ask the dealer first.
Then: welcome to our forum, where the brushless gimbals grow. Be polite, be patient, read roughly 100 pages of content to understand what a brushless gimbal actually does, then ask your questions. Again: after your read the content here...

A1 and A2 is the pin for the RC signals.
Bye

Martinez

louiealad

Neuer Benutzer
Hi!
Quick question where did you buy the board?

A1 and A2 is the pin for the RC signals.
Bye

Martinez

Hi martinez. I got it from a local hobbyshop here in NY. I know there are many chinese clones out there. But i dont know how i can compare it to the original board from you. All i can see this board ive got have fpv comunity and martinez labeled on it. Cant be sure. Anyways thanks much sir. For your help. :)

Regards. Louie

louiealad

Neuer Benutzer
Hi Louie,
wow, in a local hobbyshop in NY!

I think you have the v3.0 or V3.0.1
There is my docu, these docu is in all of my packages.
Anhang anzeigen 53106
The small resolution is a little copy security :rolleyes:

bye
Martinez
YEah.. i think this is not a copy. :) Thanks much for the Help sir. ive got the V3 of your Board. :)

by the way. little QUestion. im planning it to Use for my go pro. and i use 2x of 22x series motors.i will rewind it.. what would your recomendation. on the resistance(ohm) on the Roll and pitch? atlease i can get. better performance.. i rewonded it. i can only get. 7.2 Ohm per motor. it is okay? THanks!!

Regards.
Louie.

louiealad

Neuer Benutzer
oh there.thanks sir.. by the way. i have 750kv turnigy prop drive 28-36 with 6 pole and have 9 stators. can i use this making brushless gimbal motor? what configuration would you suggest? thanks!

wui, letzter Post. Hab jetzt noch mal von vorne gelesen (lustige Sache mit den 3 Stk. für Muvid :D ich hoffe er hat genug bekommen) aber was ich nirgends gefunden hab obwohl ich schwören könnte das es schon irgendwo geschrieben stand:

Wenn ich V-in verpole, welches Bauteil knallt dann durch bzw. was muß ich tauschen damit´s wieder läuft?

Jaja, ich weis eh aber es war finster und ich war schlampig :(

wow cool, so einfach?
Danke, werd mal nachmessen :D

Gepriesen sei der Erfinder der Sicherung, Ludwig du hast was gut bei mir und Martinez du sowieso :D.
Die kleine Sicherung hat mein Board vor meiner Blödheit beschützt. Jetzt läuft fast alles wieder.
Der Ausgleich funktioniert nur die LED´s flackern einmal kurz auf und dann nie wieder. Egal, funktionieren tut es wieder.
Morgen besorg ich mir gleich eine neue, ich hoffe der C hat so was.

Danke Ludwig!

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten