Endlich! OSD für DJI Naza/GPS

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

Boarder

Erfahrener Benutzer
Echt ne coole Sache... .das muss jetzt DJI mal ihr iOSD für die Naza auf den Markt bringen.....

Preise für das Naza OSD :
Bronze Package: $33 + shipping
GPS Lat/Long
Altitude
Course
Speed
Virtual Horizon
Pitch/Roll
Battery Voltage
Flight mode
Does NOT include a current sensor, OSD, or data modem (provide your own)

Silver Package: $49 + shipping
Everything above, plus a USB wiring harness and adapter that lets you upgrade the software on my device with any new versions that I release, free of charge. In electronics speak, this is called a FTDI adapter, and if you've got one with the correct pinout you're welcome to use your own with the cheap version of the board and I'll still make all the updates available for free.

Gold Package: $75 + shipping
Everything above, plus a MinimOSD board, which will be hardwired into my device into one neat little package. Connect your video camera to the video in plug and connect your TX to the video out plug. This also includes the USB wiring harness adapter that lets you reprogram and customize both my device and the MinimOSD - without it the MinimOSD is pretty useless, which is why I'm bundling it.

Das Manual :
http://firebug24k.com/fbosd/fbosd_setup.pdf

Link zum Shop:
http://firebug24k.com/index.php

Erhaltene "Gefällt mir": phischi

ApoC

War nur ne Frage der Zeit. Das GPS der Naza kann man ja "anzapfen". Coole Idee. Werds mal testen.

Altix

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ich werde mir wohl auch die Gold Version gönnen, einmal nicht selbst löten müssen :) Hoffentlich ist die bald wieder verfügbar.

DerCamperHB

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hat jemand ne Ahnung wofür das Gimbal benötigt wird, wird daraus Rückwärts die Lage Errechnet / Gyro-Beschleunigungssensor Ersatz, oder wird darüber Funktionen angesteuert?

Roman.C.

hat zu viele Baustellen
denke mal die Gimbalwerte sind für den künstlichen Horizont

Boarder

Erfahrener Benutzer
so.... Jay hat mir geantwortet.....
-----------------------
Hello Chris!

I would be happy to sell a large amount of these to Germany, and could do a discount also. It would be easier for me to send them all to one location in one big box and then have someone in Germany distribute to everyone else. How many do you think you would plan on ordering?

Thanks!
Jay

--------------------------

Wer also Interesse an einer Sammelbestellung hat soll sich bei mir bis Donnerstag (per PN) Abend melden.

Bitte nur ernst gemeintes Interesse.

Das ist natürlich noch keine Bestellung sondern erst mal "rough estimate" um einen Preis von Jay zu bekommen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten