Brushless Gimbal Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
I'll try to make one but please do not laugh, because i'm waiting for the mold for my actual gimbal I made a temporary one from balsa wood. Took me about 4 to 5 minutes so that gives you an idea how ugly it is :p

I'll have one online in 10 minutes

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Just tested it with 2kg payload on the rollaxis, works good after some changes in PiD D, ACC_weight and motor updatefreq
Do you mean you tested the 2kg on the roll axis with one motor type 4404? That's not bad, actually more than I expected.

Sorry to hear abot your collapsed testframe. Are you going to mold the gimbal with carbon fiber layers?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thats right, On the horizontal arm It does need to be balanced quite good because it does not have that much spare power but it holds position really good. I Do use a 4S battery, 3S is not enough. When I touch the arm and press one side down it slowly gets back to level so that also works good. When I have my gimbal done I will post it here. Its designed to handle camera´s up to a 5Dmk2 body from canon plus a nice lens up to 600 grams in weight.

Encontrei um problema, mas não faço idéia de como resolver.
Aparentemente parece na sincronização das fases, mas não é porque o motor corrige o erro.
O código está funcionando como Alexmos, porém com este bug.
Notem: quando movimenta lentamente, há um momento em que o motor dá um movimento a mais.

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
not yet. Update over Serial will be available in one of the next versions.
Or add it yourself and contribute. Its open source .-)

Controllerbox für Brushless Gimbal

Sehr geehrte FPV-Freunde,

das letzte Kunsstoffteil für das Gimbal ist soweit, es handelt sich um die Controllerbox.
Die Kunsstoffteile für das Gimbal gehen in den Druck.

Die CFK-Teile sind bereits alle gefräst, die CFK Rohre alle auf Länge geschnitten.

Demnächst gibt es ein Video und Fotos vom System.

Anhänge

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten