Brushless Gimbal Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
see on second video:
exactly 0:02 to 0:03 second....its a problem!
if you repeat moviments with gimbal in same angle, for example 20-30-20-30(not sure if erros occours in this angle) degrees, you se not linearity.

i put helicopter pith gauge to see exact angle:
the error occurs between 25 and 30 degree(in my case).
not problem in my motor, becuse i start at different angle.

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
Its not a problem of the Software or Hardware .... its a problem of the right Parameter ;)
My Videos are done with standart parameter and no tuning .

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
because we have a Position control , so when the Paramater are to big it will be overreact .
but if you think it is another problem , feel free to fix it ;)

yodani

Neuer Benutzer
Brushless gimbal idea using makerbeam profiles

Hi there, this is my first post here and I have been following this thread plus others regarding the brushless gimbal. I was trying for a while to build my AP quad and was hoping this new invention will take off… it seems it did. So here is my idea of a gimbal that is fully scalable and adjustable made mostly with of the shelf parts.

You can adjust it to fit cameras from GoPro to nex5 and if you double the beams even the big DSLR. For those who are not familiar with the makerbeam system take a look at the links below indicating the things you could use:

1. Makerbeam profile – about 40cm – 60 grams 10$
2. 2 Makerbeam brackets and 26 M3 screws –- about 6$
3. RC TIMER 5010-14 360KV Multicopter Brushless Motor 2 - 44$
4. Spyraflo PB0-SMR604ZZ Miniature Ball Bearing Pillow Block, 2 Bolt Holes, 4 mm Bore Diameter, Precision, Aluminum 14 $
5. Some hand made aluminium brackets for the motors
6. The camera tray that has to be cut by cnc from CF or other material
I thought someone here will find this interesting and have a go at it.

All the best,
Daniel

http://fpv-community.de/album.php?albumid=227

Hi Daniel,
I have started the construction before I saw yours... but looks very similar. There is some room for weight reduction, at the moment I have around 260gr. If I can manage to flash the controler tonight I will be able to carry out a test tomorrow.Let´s see....
Greets

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

yodani

Neuer Benutzer
Wow great Manxman that is great. A question is what is the final weight of the motors after rewinding? and can you tell how many turns you used?

Will this fit a nex5 or is just for the GoPro. I opted to put the motor under the beam to make the tilt tray larger and to be possible to adjust things for balance.
Let us know how it works.

@Milz - Thanks for the pics , I got it now :).

Gimbal Teile sind angekommen

ich habe die ersten Kunststoffteile erhalten, es geht kommende Woche in die Endfertigung.

Die ersten Serie wurde erst in weiß gedruckt, die Final-Version wird komplett in schwarz.
Im Bild sieht man bereits fast alle benötigten Teile; es fehlt noch das Controller-Case und der Deckel für das GoPro-Case.
Gut zu sehen ist die Akkubox, es werden LiIon Akkus verwendet mit automatischer Selbstabschaltung bei Tiefentladung.

CFK-Teile und Anti Vibration Aufhängung sind bereits fertig, sowie auch die CFK-Rohre.

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nico_99

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hallo Alfred,

wie groß wird der Akku denn sein?

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten