Brushless Gimbal Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

nico_99

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi vadim,

was sagt denn Arduino-Terminal dazu? Bekommst Du da MPU6050 OK?

Hi Nico,
sorry, weiss nicht genau was du mit Arduino-Terminal meinst.. also Arduino-SW habe ich bisher nur genutzt, um die neuste 046er Software auf den Controller zu bringen, was auch funtioniert hat (allerdings nur als Arduino Uno), also in der Konsole gabs keine Fehlermeldung..
Für die Einstellungen verwende ich das Brushless-Gimbal-Tool (for v46) und dort wird im Chart auch Bewegung angezeigt, jedoch passieren keine Ausgleichbewegungen, habe auch mit verschiedenen PID-Werten gespielt, es passieren nur so ne art spastische bewegungen des gimbals :(
weiss auch nicht mehr wo ich ansetzen soll..

Das einzige, womit ich jedoch nichts anfangen kann ist die aussage auf der flyduino-seite:
There is one BUG in MWC v2.0, that MPU6050 DLPF setting has no effect,
Please replace original MPU6050 Gyro_init() function with the following: ...

kann es daran liegen?
jedoch habe ich keine ahnung wo die gyro_init() sein soll.. bzw. wie ich was auf die MPU schreiben soll..

gruß
vadim

Hallo

Ich bin Französisch und ich spreche nicht gut Deutsch

Ich werde in Englisch weiter
Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis

My name is Jean-Pierre, and I enjoy electronics stuff, aircrafts and microcontrolers (but Microchip's instead of Atmega :)

I am in the Open source spirit and share everything I do : http://freedom2000.free.fr

I have already fully designed a quadricopter board with full 10 Dof sensors.

I have seen your wonderfull brushless gimbal project and looked at the code which is "rather simple" to understand when you are familiar with copters and electric stuff. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
So I decided to adapt this code to my Microchip board as I had most of the software avaliable and I knew rather well the H Bridge L6432

The result till now is an almost working platform (proto one)
The code is basically the same has yours but with a few differences
- 3 axis IMU
- 3 motors capable (9 PWMs @ 32kHz)
- my own attitude control software
- 512 steps for the sinus table (instead of 255 on yours)
- different interrupt routine for motor stepping

But the idea is more or less the same

And ... I need motor expert help !
My proto is running see video here :
WmYY4WvNfCs

but (not visible on the video) the motor is not fully smooth. From time to time during rotation I can hardly feel "shakes"
Here is another video at a very low speed.
You can see :
- on the left the three PWM commands sent to the motor and plotted in real time
- on the right side, 2 of the motors windings on a scope
- on the botton the motor runnin (very slow motion)

[video=youtube;xXBrZqN0L94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBrZqN0L94[/video]

The video is in french but you can hear when I say "top" that a glich is occuring on the motor

My question is : Are these glitches "normal" or are they due to the motor or a bug in my program... but franckly speaking I can't see where !

Vielen Danke
JP

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome to the forum and great progress on your side ;-)
I would try 28 pole motors, the one you have there is the worst choice for a smooth running gimbal.
Thank you for your kind words !

I had this failed motor in stock ... but you are right it is probably not the best choice.

Does it however mean that this kind of un smooth running is something usual ?

Do you have a precise motor to recommand ?
And do you know if somebody is selling an already rewound motor (because 3 hours of rewinding for one motor was a already a pain for me !!!)

Thanks
JP

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten