open360tracker - Der Community Antennentracker Made in Germany

McUles

Erfahrener Benutzer
Habe jetzt mal das Mavlink ein wenig getestet und die Übergabe der Koordinaten korrigiert.
Nachdem ich irgendwann keine Lust mehr hatte mit Kabeln auf den Balkon zu rennen um GPS Empfang zu bekommen, auch gleich mal mit dem 3DR Radio 433MHz getestet.
Funktioniert einwandfrei per Funk :)
Mit Kabel gehts natürlich auch aber halt nur wenn man auch Empfang bekommt -.-

Hier mal ein Bild von meinem etwas abenteuerlichen Versuchsaufbau :D
Nicht schön aber selten und funktioniert ;)

Foto 04.05.15 03 49 10.jpg

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
So, grad noch ein paar kleine Änderungen vorgenommen. Für Frsky Telemetrie aus der Taranis würde ich sagen können die Tests losgehen. Mavlink muss nochmal gecheckt werden. Sollte aber nicht so lang dauern bis das offiziell freigegeben ist.

McUles

Erfahrener Benutzer
Man nenne es Spielerei aber ich habe jetzt ein 16x4 Display angeschlossen und im Quellcode mal erweitert.
Merge Request ist bereits erstellt dazu.

Mich hat es ein wenig genervt das das Display immer hin und her schaltet um Daten anzuzeigen.
Ist klar das es das muss, sind halt zu viele Daten für ein "kleines" Display.
Mit vier Zeilen macht das un richtig Spaß :)

Foto 09.05.15 00 26 29.jpg

Mavlink habe ich auch noch mal getestet. Keine Probleme dabei gefunden.
Mal schauen wie das Wetter am Wochenende wird, wenn am Flugplatz was los ist, schaue ich mal ob ich jemanden finde der meinen "Test-Käfer" (APM/GPS/Telemetrie zusammen geklebt) in seinen Flieger mit rein werfen kann.

Wenn ja, hätten wir den ersten "richtigen" Test.

Edit:
Sorry wegen dem gedrehten Bild, FPVC scheint das selbst zu drehen, am Rechner ist es richtig rum :(

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
So hab meinen Tracker nun entgültig komplett fertig gebaut:
IMG_20150512_122535.jpg
Es fehlt nurnoch der Deckel obendrauf. Sagt nichts zu den Antenne, die sind nur zum Testen :p

Ist jetzt jedenfalls komplett fertig und flugbereit. Ich warte nurnoch auf meine neuen Antennen für den Frsky Empfänger, mit denen geht die Telemetrie dann wesentlich besser als mit den Originalantennen.

Erster test mit Video durch Schleifring hat absolut keine Störungen gezeigt. Ist also anscheinend alles im grünen Bereich.

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi, I'm doing my first tests. MyFlyDream attempt to connect its port Mavlink data. Once the Arduino program loaded, so I have set to 9600 baud, that will try to use the telemetry link of openlrs. My question is can set these parameters?
Protocol: mavlink
Baud: 9600
Local GPS: MTK 38400

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi,

glad to hear you're ready for testing. Here are some advices for the beginning:
1. do not use local gps yet, its untested and might cause unexpected behavior. i will let you know once i checked it.
2. Start with SERVOTEST to check if your tracker works as expected. Servotest has the following commands over serial terminal:
h0000 - h3599 -> heading 0° - 359.9°
t0 - t90 -> tilt servo 0° - 90°
m800 - m2200 -> tilt servo in ms to find out TILT_0 and TILT_90
pXXX, iXXX, dXXX -> change pid values if the tracker overshoots or is too slow.

So for example h2700 will tell the tracker to look into the direction of 270.0°.

If everything works well in SERVOTEST then you can use MAVLINK. Not sure if 9600baud is enough. Also i do not know if MFD puts out all the necessary data as we only tested APM yet. But i have a MFD here and will test MAVLINK over the weekend.

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
So, LOCAL_GPS scheint zu funktionieren. Habe es nur auf dem Balkon getestet aber die Werte, die rauskommen sind plausibel. Wenn ich morgen dazu komme würde ich das ganze dann mal testen.

Code wie immer im Github.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Well, thats what i saw on my balcony as well. The interesting thing about this is if it works with the telemetry as well ;). Thats what i will do tomorrow :). Later when the kid is in the bed i will try and see if i get MAVLINK to work with my MFD AP.

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Well I hope your information with impatience. Yesterday I connect my cable MFD data port with antenna tracker, it is only to say that the blue LED blinking. I could not get to see if he moved his aircraft properly distancing antenna. If your test is positive, then I will try to lower the telemetry using the RX openlrs and 9600 baud, ok

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Well, thats what i saw on my balcony as well. The interesting thing about this is if it works with the telemetry as well ;). Thats what i will do tomorrow :). Later when the kid is in the bed i will try and see if i get MAVLINK to work with my MFD AP.
I tested the connection of mavlink telemetry using openlrs. I used the distribution specified for mavlink https://github.com/gitsly/openLRSng.
Myflydream (9600) - rx Openlrs (9600) - TX ...... openlrs (9600) - ftdi- pc (QGroundcontrol), it works correctly. CRIUS connecting plate MultiWii I use for tracking antenna with GPS base, the blue light flashes with the frames, but the LCD screen does not see the data, if the GPS but not all other H0000 D0000 etc. not if it is normal for even can not do more tests to 10 meters away, continue testing.

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
I tested according to the servotest Rangarid indications. Compiled with this configuration the tilt servo think works perfectly and is positioned well in my opinion it is sent according t0, t45, t90 etc. But the pan servo does not work, in the series of Arduino console heading value is always zero, I think the compass does not work, giving values for example h1470 servo starts moving but not in any position is continuously rotating, only when introduce H0000. It can not be happening, I need help Rangarid. Use CRIUS MultiWii plate Standard Edition v2.5 MWC Flight Controller and servo GWS S35 STD. Before the tests I made the calibration of the compass. I'm stuck and do not know what else to do, I hope your help, greetings.

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Looks like there is a problem in the compass initiation with some boards. On mine it works perfectly, on McUles only if he uses an external Compass. But it works when using Multiwii. We are already investigating this:
https://github.com/SamuelBrucksch/open360tracker/issues/20

Not sure about your other problem though. If you want to test if it works please connect your OpenLRS to missionplanner and see if the data is coming in.

I took the code from multiwii and used the same compass init as they do. Can you please test again? Code is on github.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
McUles und ich haben eben getestet, da er das Problem auch hatte. Es lag daran, dass beim Crius 2.5. der Kompass an den MPU6050 angeschlossen ist. Man muss also erst den MPU6050 so konfigurieren, dass die Kompass Signale durchgeschliffen werden.

@guillesan
We found the error and it should be fixed. Please checkout latest code from github.

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hello, I post the results of the tests. Today I have come a long way, the latest version, servos work properly, giving different values the antenna is positioned properly .... thanks Rangerid impossible without your help. I then connected the output telemetry ex9r-openlrs 9600 to the antenna, the blue LED on the board blinks but the lcd does not change anything, use GPS MTK and screen T lat: xxxxxx T long: xxxxxx all right s 8 perfect, but it does not react the antenna, the data on the screen D, H etc all to 0. I have confirmed with Qgroundcontrol telemetry program is received correctly and is perfectly positioned map, ok, you think of some solution is ..... Thanks to all especially Rangerid

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ok so the compass seems to work now, that's really good. So what does not work right now is the telemetry. Can you please show me your wiring and configuration and how exactly you configured everything?

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
OK, three photos are not very good but commented colors and their function.
violet - plate rx - tx connected to the station ex9r
green-tx - unused
yellow-orange-red-brown i2c lcd
red-black UBEC 5V
2 green - button calibration
white-black MTK GPS 5V
tx rx blue-green GPS

Anhänge

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten