Board ist da!!
Sauber verpackt, inkl. Beiblatt.

Alles top.

Jetzt fehlen nur noch die Motoren..

Gruss
Mario

DaIceMan

Neuer Benutzer
I Just received my gimbal board from you guys but it doesn't look like that one.. mine do not have any led on the pcb, I programmed it with the firmware version _046, I can send command with the serial monitor in arduino, but is not possible to get communication with the GUI, any guess why my board is different? And also this communication problem?
regards
Luis
Maybe your board is V2.2 that has no blue power led, only red and green RX/TX leds. In any case, the software and functionality are the same. If it has no leds whatsoever, then it's neither of the 2 versions by Martinez (V2.2 or V3). What is the error you get when running the dedicated bl-tool btw?
Note: This tool has a small bug when opening serial COM ports with a number larger than 9. However the arduino serial monitor works fine with any port, it is just the bl-tool that has this enumeration problem. You can workaround it by editing the COM port in the device manager, going to the COM port and in the advanced settings select a COM port smaller than 10. If it says it is in use, just select one that you know you are not using and it will reassign it to the FTDI device.

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
I Just received my gimbal board from you guys but it doesn't look like that one.. mine do not have any led on the pcb, I programmed it with the firmware version _046, I can send command with the serial monitor in arduino, but is not possible to get communication with the GUI, any guess why my board is different? And also this communication problem?
regards
Luis
Hi,
where did you buy the board?
There is no board of me.
Please show us a picture.

Bye
Martinez

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Leute,
ich muss euch jetzt mal etwas zeigen!

Ich hab ein paar Nachrichten von einem Youtube User bekommen, mir fehlen da echt langsam die Worte...

YOUTUBE PN von ***Promo**** 20.03.2013:
Hello,

I bought your product BGC "BY MARTINEZ" Can you please send some settings and software for this device? I need to set up and tune ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140928002662?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Or is it already right? Simply connect the motors? and everything is ok??

Thank you very much, nice day ..

Übersetzung:
Hallo,
Ich kaufte Ihr Produkt BGC "BY MARTINEZ" Kannst du bitte einige Einstellungen und Software für dieses Gerät? Ich brauche einzurichten und zu optimieren ..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140928002662?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Oder ist es schon richtig? Verbinden Sie einfach den Motoren? und alles ist ok?
Vielen Dank, schönen Tag ..

Anwort von mir:
Hello,

Please ask the seller.
The seller earns money, so he should also answer their questions.

Greetings
Martinez

Übersetzung:
Hallo,
Bitte fragen Sie den Verkäufer.
Der Verkäufer verdient Geld, so sollte er auch ihre Fragen beantworten.
Gruß
Martinez

Nachricht von
***Promo**** am 28.03.2013:
Of course, it is reasonable to you but it did produce your product ..dealer has only exclusive representation but You provides full service .. so

the way you German?

Thanks for your understanding ...

Übersetzung:
Natürlich ist es sinnvoll für Sie, aber er hat Ihr Produkt produziert .. der Händler hat nur exklusive Vertretung, sondern Sie bietet Full-Service .. so
so, wie Sie Deutsch?
Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis ...

Anwort von mir:
Hello,
I find your mail very cheeky!

You buy the board on eBay, so ask your questions to the dealer!

I have created an open source layout, which everyone can use, even commercially. But I am in no way responsible for the full service!

I get not a cent from the sale, dealers, manufacturers did not ask me if they can build the board.

Here is the Google project page, with the software.

http://code.google.com/p/brushless-gimbal/downloads/list

End!

Übersetzung:

Hallo,
Ich finde Ihre Mail sehr frech!
Sie kaufen das Board auf eBay, also stellen Sie Ihre Fragen an den Händler!
Ich habe ein Open-Source-Layout, das jeder nutzen kann, sogar kommerziell. Aber ich bin in keiner Weise verantwortlich für die Full-Service!
Ich bekomme nicht einen Cent aus dem Verkauf der Händler, die Hersteller haben nicht einmal gefragt...

Hier ist das Google-Projekt-Seite, mit der Software.

http://code.google.com/p/brushless-gimbal/downloads/list

End!

Nachricht von
***Promo**** am 29.03.2013:
Hi all,
Excuse me, but the board "BGC" is your product .. It is your duty to spread info and full service ...
Your reaction is not in place, so the dealer "creator" of the customer does not behave!
I bought a 2x your board, but from you I waited pleasant reaction ..
Have a nice day ...

Übersetzung:
Hallo alle,
Entschuldigen Sie mich, aber das Board "BGC" ist Ihr Produkt .. Es ist Ihre Pflicht, Informationen und Full-Service zu verbreiten ...
Ihre Reaktion ist nicht an Ort und Stelle, so der Händler "Schöpfer" der Kunde nicht benehmen!
Ich kaufte mir ein 2x dein Board, aber von Ihnen Ich wartete angenehme Reaktion ..
Have a nice day ...

Ich finde das echt heftig! Ich muss also Full-Service bieten!?????!!! Sorry, aber ich reg´mich gerade voll auf!!!!!

Gruß
Martinez

nico_99

Erfahrener Benutzer
@Martinez,

ich würde gar nicht darauf reagieren...
Es ist wie Du ihm berets gesagt hast ein Oopen Source und jeder kann damit machen, was er will.
Wenn die Händler die Controller irgendwo beziehen, sollen die auch dort den Support verlangen.

PS: in der Hinsicht musst Du gar nichts

DaIceMan

Neuer Benutzer
Martin, this guy is out of line. You should direct him to this forum and I will gladly explain very clearly the situation to him. Furthermore, you should contact the chinese seller and drop him a few lines saying that he should state on his ebay page that in no way is there any support or affiliation with you else you will report the fact to ebay services.

mare

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ich finde das echt heftig! Ich muss also Full-Service bieten!?????!!! Sorry, aber ich reg´mich gerade voll auf!!!!!

Gruß
Martinez
Ärger Dich nicht. Bringt eh nix. Der Ebayer hat sicher bis zum Ende einfach überhaupt nichts verstanden. Vermutlich kann er weder Oper Source zuordnen, noch hat er sonst wie eine Ahnung von den Mechanismen die unsere "Welt" am laufen halten. Er weiss vermutlich nicht mal wirklich was er da gekauft hat.

Lonestar78

Erfahrener Benutzer
Also wirklich Martinez,

du böser Bube, du.....
Erst animierst Du die Chinesen, Dein Board nachzubauen und zu verkaufen und dann willst Du nicht mal Support dafür leisten.
Also wirklich.....

Ich lach mich schlapp. Nicht aufregen ;-)

rc-action_de

Erfahrener Benutzer
Das ist echt heftigst Dreist ...

Sehe es mal so ==> jetzt bist du weltweit bekannt ;-)

Nein Gratis Support ist so eine Sache aber dazu verpflichtet werden will doch niemand.

Viele Grüße
Henry

Kikifaz

Erfahrener Benutzer
Wow, das ist echt hart. Da gibt sich Martinez so viel Mühe und investiert viel Zeit und dann muss er sich so was anhören. Ich verstehe echt wenn Du Dich ärgerst Martinez.
Aber es ist wahr, am besten ignorieren und keine Zeit an so was verschwenden. Bringt eh nix.
Nutze die Zeit lieber um Dich hier im Forum in unserem Dank zu sonnen ;)
(das meine ich ernst!)

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer

luisgcu

Neuer Benutzer
Joey, Thanks for your advice, got solved the problem to connect to the GUI ( Bl tool).. My pc assigned high number port 25 so I changed to 6 and now I got connected.. But I do not see any data coming from the MPU.. and the MPU is OK I tested with ALEX M board and it work ok, yesterday I test also the GUI that you refer.. I but I can get fit the the windows in my screen.. no way to get access to the area where you set the com port..
Now the motor is sniping real fast without control.. any tips??

luisgcu

Neuer Benutzer
Maybe your board is V2.2 that has no blue power led, only red and green RX/TX leds. In any case, the software and functionality are the same. If it has no leds whatsoever, then it's neither of the 2 versions by Martinez (V2.2 or V3). What is the error you get when running the dedicated bl-tool btw?
Note: This tool has a small bug when opening serial COM ports with a number larger than 9. However the arduino serial monitor works fine with any port, it is just the bl-tool that has this enumeration problem. You can workaround it by editing the COM port in the device manager, going to the COM port and in the advanced settings select a COM port smaller than 10. If it says it is in use, just select one that you know you are not using and it will reassign it to the FTDI device.
Thanks For your advice.. I did the port change And it work OK.. But The gimbal seems that not doing what suppose to do.. I can't see any information that MPU is working.. and is good.. I have tested with Alex Mos board.. any tips?

luisgcu

Neuer Benutzer
Hi,
where did you buy the board?
There is no board of me.
Please show us a picture.

Bye

Martinez
One of you sent me the board.. and you know I feel bad.. because I ordered it less than 2 weeks ago, and I just received yesterday and it is the VERSION 1.. this is not good.. now you are selling Version 3 this in good luck buy for $44 and I paid almost $80... for a prototype board.. that is not here in any picture.:(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
One of you sent me the board.. and you know I feel bad.. because I order this 2 weeks ago, and I just received yesterday and it is the VERSION 1.. this is not good.. now you are selling this in good luck buy in $46 and I paid almost $80..:(

Hi,
stay relaxed ... :) The board all work the same.

I don´t understand your post, what are you saying?

But, the Board is from RC Fan2. This is not Martinez Board.

Please change the Tread to: http://fpv-community.de/showthread....hread-Open-Source-Brushless-Gimbal-Controller

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten