Gimbal Brushless Controller V3.0 50x50mm by Martinez

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

RC FAN2

Erfahrener Benutzer
@lisgcu : that is the Brugi AIO and it is the newest version of Brushlessgimbal controller . It have the same functions like Martinez , goodluchbuy , drotek ..... gimbal controller .

AND Pleas note , WE do NOT sell Controllers at Goodluckbuy or somethink else , this is a China Copy !
The china people have not asked us, if they can copy it

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

luisgcu

Neuer Benutzer
Ok well.. how I know this board is reading ok the MPU? I did not get any signal or information in the GUI.. the MPU is being tested in ALEX mos Board and it works OK.. there is any instruction manual in how to set the basic for this?

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
@lisgcu : that is the Brugi AIO and it is the newest version of Brushlessgimbal controller . It have the same functions like Martinez , goodluchbuy , drotek ..... gimbal controller .

AND Pleas note , WE do NOT sell Controllers at Goodluckbuy or somethink else , this is a China Copy !
The china people have not asked us, if they can copy it

Good post ;)

Bye Martinez

luisgcu

Neuer Benutzer
you have to set in "definition.h" the MPU Adress to "LOW"
Ok now we are talking same language.. now it works... Still I feel kind sad for the price I paid.. but I'll love support people that do good stuff.. one observation kind hard this board without any LEDs..
By the way.. any of you have libraries for Altium designer with this electronics components commonly used in RC hobbies??
or all you use Eagle?
Thanks

DaIceMan

Neuer Benutzer
Thanks For your advice.. I did the port change And it work OK.. But The gimbal seems that not doing what suppose to do.. I can't see any information that MPU is working.. and is good.. I have tested with Alex Mos board.. any tips?
That's probably because your MPU is invensense like most and not by Drotek so you have the wrong address set: you have to change a definition in the definition.h header file (#define MPU6050_DEFAULT_ADDRESS set it to LOW) and recompile and reupload the code. You see Alexej's code automatically detects the address (0x68 or 0x69) by probing the MPU and awaiting response but the open source code doesn't and there is really no need as you just have to set it once and reupload the code.

xhover

Neuer Benutzer
i have been trying to upload a sketch to my Martinez board but i get the error
avrdude: stk500_getsync() : not in sync: resp=0x00

I have uploaded in the past and it has always worked great, i have tried 3 different computers but i get the same error. is there something wrong with my board?

xhover

Neuer Benutzer
Ich habe versucht, eine Skizze meiner Martinez direkt hochladen, aber ich bekomme die Fehlermeldung
avrdude: stk500_getsync (): nicht in sync: resp = 0x00

Ich habe in der Vergangenheit hochgeladen und es hat immer super funktioniert, habe ich 3 verschiedenen Rechnern ausprobiert, aber ich bekomme den gleichen Fehler. Gibt es etwas falsch mit meinem Board?

nico_99

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ich habe versucht, eine Skizze meiner Martinez direkt hochladen, aber ich bekomme die Fehlermeldung
avrdude: stk500_getsync (): nicht in sync: resp = 0x00

Ich habe in der Vergangenheit hochgeladen und es hat immer super funktioniert, habe ich 3 verschiedenen Rechnern ausprobiert, aber ich bekomme den gleichen Fehler. Gibt es etwas falsch mit meinem Board?
Hast Du das Board bei Martinez gekauft?

martinez

Erfahrener Benutzer
Hi Martinez, gab es nicht mal irgendwo eine Teileliste für deine Platine als Reichelt Warenkorb? Finde das gerade nicht mehr.

Gruß
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

heute schaffe ich es nicht mehr.
Ich schreib dir morgen eine PN ;)

Gruß
Martinez

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten