Rangevideo RVJet - neuer Nurflügler

burn

gives a shit!
[...] aber was die kommunikation und den support zb. betreffend rvosd angeht kann ich nur sagen TOP!!
[...]
das rvosd kann ich euch nur empfehlen ;)
Definitiv, das ist aber hauptsächlich Alex Villa zu verdanken :) Und nicht zuletzt deshalb habe ich mir eines geordert.

Aber umso mehr (also je geiler das Produkt, destor mehr) ärgert es mich, dass die RVGS noch immer nicht auf Lager ist und kein annähernder Liefertermin gegeben werden kann. Mein letzter Status (von Alexey bei RV) ist "Mitte November". Abwarten und Tee trinken...

LG

Bernhard

AndreasL90

Erfahrener Benutzer
Der RVJET wird sicher eine klasse FPV-Trägerplattform. Die Flugvideos von den Prototypen sehen ja schon sehr gut aus und das Teil liegt toll in der Luft.
Mir gefällt nur nicht die Anbringung der Seitenleitwerksflächen innen und das "Tragflächenverbreiterungsstück" mit der welligen Vorderkante. Das Konzept ist aber klasse: Möchte man mehr Spannweite einfach 1-2 weitere Zwischenstücke einfügen. In RCG hatte jemand (Boopidoo, der hat mit dem Entwurf/Design auch was am Hut) die Idee, einen "Zwillingsrumpf zu verbauen, damit Gopro und FPV-Kamera gleichzeitig benutzt werden können. Wers mag...Ist sicher eine Lösung.
Für mich ist die Pan/Tilt-Mechanik eine tolle Idee (sowas wollte ich mir immer selber bauen), aber die Plastik-Mechanik gefällt mir überhaupt nicht. Wenn dann schon in "stabil". ;)

Die RVGS ist top; sollte man sich sofort kaufen, wenn wieder verfügbar! Ich hab meine (aus dem ersten Batch) jetzt schon einige Zeit im Einsatz und bin mehr als zufrieden.

AndreasL90

Erfahrener Benutzer
Das stimmt, in praktischer Hinsicht sind die zentralen Leitwerksflächen top. Die Flügelverlängerungen sind hald gewöhnungsbedürftig... Vielleicht sieht eine trapezförmige Verlängerung noch gewöhnungsbedürftiger aus, weil die Aussenflächen auch alles andere als eckig sind. :D

Das mit dem Zwillingsrumpf bringt evtl. noch den Nachteil, dass auf das Mittelstück größere mechanische Belastungen wirken, wenn die beiden Rümpfe sich auf- und ab bewegen/schwingen. Das Starten ist sicher etwas schwerer, aber mit der He-111Z von einem Kumpel hat das eigentlich auch immer ganz gut hingehauen. Ist hald gewöhnungsbedürftig mit je einer Hand einen Rumpf zu packen...

Bin schon auf die ersten Erfahrungsberichte zum RVJET gespannt... :)

Ich benutze die Pan-Mechanik von Servocity (die der Sebastian im Shop hat) und eine eigenbau-Tiltmechanik. Die RC305 sind da gleich mit verbaut. Die Richtantenne ist eine 11-turn Helix.

Hallo

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut so Ich will in English schreiben. :) Sein, auto gewesen :) German was not my best topic in school :) haha

Glad you all like the design of the RVJET, we have really thought the design through and really like it. Boopidoo and I who have been members of the RVJET team and who have been in charge of setting the overall air frame design are really satisfied with the design. There are others involved in the project also for other parts of the design like the Pan Tilt and off course Vova as main responsable and sponsor for the project and as initiator.

The latest status of the project is now that production molds are beeing prepared for large quantity production (first zero series wings were very few and were made in the raw molds). Also Vova is putting a great effort into finishing logistics and also packaging fort the RVJET. It will be sold as a real and finished prodict (which I think is great due to the fact that there are many unfinished products in FPV on the market).

Boopidoo and I got two zero series wings a couple of days ago and they have now been test assembled. They are very easy to build which is good. Other known wings on the market like the Zephyr requires laminating and special adhesives which the RVJET does not.

Also a large effort has been put into the design to make it modular so that different lipo packs can be used (possible to adjust the CG, etc.) and also there are different possibilities for the nose. Either you use the Pan Tilt nose which can house different FPV cameras by holding the camera in the lens which is the most standardized part of the camera. With ordinary FPV camera it can be mounted either in Pan Tilt configuration or Tilt Pan configuration. Another option is to mount a GoPro camera which you either use with the new live feed and charge harness or with the GoPro only for recording and another FPV camera on top of the fuselage. You can also choose to use only the foam nose which you can mount a GoPro and/or a FPV camera into. I have done that on one of the zero series wings. See pictures.

The wing also come with wing extensions to decrease the wingload and make it more of a distance wing or you fly it without the extensions for fast and hard flying.

The underside of the wing has a plastic reinforcement skid with finger grip for hand launch (Actually really easy to launch it and it also have a hook for catapult launch.

Motor is mounted in a special motor mount which partly hides the motor in the fuselage and it also have a cooling inlet on the top which guides airflow down over the ESC and on to the motor mount.

Wings are detachable which we also think you will like.

As for when it can be bought I can only speculate but I can at least say that it is being produced within short time and will be available very soon.

Best regards / Kajaken

burn

gives a shit!
Thanks for sharing, Kajaken. This is some interesting behind the scenes information. It's obvious that a lot of development went into RVJET. Altough I still need to be convinced that the sphere on the nose won't break on every landing :)

You wrote that Boopidoo and you have been members of the RVJET team. Does that mean you both are not actively involved in development of RVJET anymore?

While I'm at it: any information on when RVGS will be available? You most probably aren't the man in charge for RVGS but maybe you can share some insights here aswell? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Bernhard

Bad phrasing :) Sorry.

We are still part of the team. It is now the interesting part comes to see how the wing is welcomed on the market.

Do not know about RDCs??? What is that?

BR / Kajaken

burn

gives a shit!
Aha the RVGS. Do not know when it will be back in stock but if I hear I will post here.
I have it and are not using the antenna tracker feature but are using the video splitter and diversity function. it is great and another example of a FPV product which is more finished then many others :) I used the Eagle Tree GS for a while but did not like it. Open circuit boards are not so good as I see it.

For antenna tracking I use the nice MyFlyDream tracker and hijack the GPS signal on the RVOSD G5

BR / Kajaken

How unfortionat for you that I´m not selling it. Going from Sweden to hamburg tomorrow :D If I had wanted to sell it you would have been having it in you hands tomorrow evening :D

Nopp :)

Sometimes go to Hamburg with y work. Are there many FPV flyers in Hamburg area? Would be nice to extend the trip and visit you if you are a group flying there :)

BR / Kajaken

burn

gives a shit!
Just joking. I won't sell mine either once I get my hands on it ;)

Sometimes go to Hamburg with y work. Are there many FPV flyers in Hamburg area? Would be nice to extend the trip and visit you if you are a group flying there :)

BR / Kajaken
Actually, there are quite a few here. Unfortunatelly I didn't manage to meet (some of) them myself yet. Take a look at this thread, this is where we hang out. Appointments for FPV flying are usually arranged/announced there.

Cheers,

Bernhard

Chucky1978

Erfahrener Benutzer
EPO.

Zumindest wird das in RCGrups gesagt und wie ich finde sieht die Oberfläche zu feinporig aus, als das es aus EPP sein könnte, wenn ich bestimmte Nuris und Bormatec-Flieger als Maßstand nehme

Hm, EPP wär mir lieber. Das EPP kann auch ganz anders aussehen. Wenn man mal Modelle von Multiplex oder Eflite anschaut, ist das ganze kaum noch auseinander zu halten, mal abgesehen von der gummigen Oberfläche.

lG
Markus

WingsOfThunder

Erfahrener Benutzer
Naja wenn sich Rangevideo beim RVJet genauso an den Verkaufstermin hält wie bei der Groundstation, dann wird das mit dem Jet vor 2014 wohl nichts.... ;-)

Boopidoo

Neuer Benutzer
Hi everyone, like Kajakmannen my german is not very well so I write in english (unless Swedish is preferred? :)).

Regarding material the RVJET is designed for EPO. We think this is better then EPP since that is heavier and needs more structural support which results in even more weight. Also EPO is not the same as EPO, meaning that the mixture can vary greatly. We will try to get the perfect mixture between structural integrity and durability and weight for the material of the RVJET.

The bottom skid adds a lot of structural support for the fuselage but it must be glued correctly, the same goes for the motor mount.

I've recenly finished the manual for the RVJET and the pan/tilt nose has a separate manual (not done by me). IMO these turned out really well and I hope you'll like them. :)

Here's a page from the manual which shows some configurations and the transport box.
image.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten