open360tracker - Der Community Antennentracker Made in Germany

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Rangarid ok, we approach, the frames are no longer truncated, but having already set the local GPS and telemetry to start Arduino rvgs also shown but not output from LCD .... I do not know if they'll help some pictures

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Following the tests, I have also seen that the pan (D9) and tilt (D10) servos do not move in the plate 2560.
It might have been changed to be a different board?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
I test it with an APM 2.5.2 Board at the moment.
Have still trouble with the HMC. Will give you an update when i have some news ;)
Right now we are trying to run the 2560, with the invaluable help of Rangarid.
I hope soon to say that it works correctly.
I can say for now it is that the frames of the local GPS and telemetry that appear truncated earlier in the Arduino console, this new plate are no longer truncated.
I think for the most power and have multiple serial micro, individual ports for each job.
Regards.

Rangarid

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ah about servos... that wont work out of the box as we use the registers from atmega168/328. So the servo init routine needs to be adepted as well... But thats not something i'm familiar with.

guillesan

Erfahrener Benutzer
Ah about servos... that wont work out of the box as we use the registers from atmega168/328. So the servo init routine needs to be adepted as well... But thats not something i'm familiar with.
Well friend, if you do not know your routine change ......... servos are not sure.
If not hard work, but console As you saw in the videos I posted, frames appear clean, something that has not happened with the plate 328.

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten